Featured Posts

• Replies 734
  • Created
  • Last Reply
tomsches
10 minutes ago, lucca said:

I'm gonna stop watching this sh*t after this episode  :kiss:

:bye:

I think I give up on this season. It started very promising, but became a lackluster, reminding me of AS3. AS2 is still the best ever DR season.
The producers wants to present the newer fans some of the older queens from the previous seasons,but they always end up crowning the newest product of their seasons if you know what I mean. 

The show looks like it got it's peak and is "milking it" to the max. 

tomsches
13 minutes ago, chipz said:

I think I give up on this season. It started very promising, but became a lackluster, reminding me of AS3. AS2 is still the best ever DR season.
The producers wants to present the newer fans some of the older queens from the previous seasons,but they always end up crowning the newest product of their seasons if you know what I mean. 

The show looks like it got it's peak and is "milking it" to the max. 

Regina George
8 minutes ago, tomsches said:

30 minutes ago, tomsches said:

You need to understand that not everyone has same opinions as you do and you replying with “:bye:“ literally brings nothing new to the discussion and it can only result in someone getting frustrated by it. Just be open minded and be ready for different opinions. 

1 minute ago, Borislshere said:

off topic but 

ZJ_mxppE-Xlz2wU1d1wqtvFnO0xgtbbbpurvWZoh

um

Poor baby.

Did she not know she was going to the SAG awards? She hasn't looked like that since Season 2. :saladga:

BUtterfield 8
1 hour ago, Borislshere said:

off topic but 

ZJ_mxppE-Xlz2wU1d1wqtvFnO0xgtbbbpurvWZoh

um

To me it looks like she didn’t have enough time to get ready 

VenusBlackStar

The last two episodes feel like they're just dragging things out (I did enjoy the last two episodes tho). 

I feel like the lip sync episode was sort of meant to get Latrice back and nothing else, though I also feel like the season was getting a little stagnant in terms of the challenges because for a little while a lot of the queens weren't really serving All-Star level performances. That lip sync thing showed off EVERYONE except for Manila and Monet who DID actually turn it out on the episode they got top two in (thankfully Manila's eulogy was good enough to make up for her runway which I thought was not hitting the mark she usually hits) 

Like, Naomi. OMG. Girl. :firega:

I really was wishing for Farrah to turn it out hard enough to take Valentina's place, but her outfit and her performance were both amazing regardless. 

Y'all can be mad at me for this, but I'm glad Valentina went home. She really was the worst performer in the challenges at least two weeks in a row and didn't seem to be able to get out of her own delusions and that stunted her ability to excel. Her looks were amazing as always except for that wig cap + colorful table cloth mess looking thing but there weren't really any moments where I was like OH WOW look at her really excelling out of her usual thing. Like, sorry. 

Also she should be a user here cuz her level of delusion matches a lot of people's on here :oops::huntyga:

That club challenge was so sickening though. 

It's gonna be hard for me to watch the rest of the season because I really love all the girls who are left

On 1/23/2019 at 7:35 PM, tomsches said:
  Hide contents

gurl, there's a spoiler button!

Oh sorry, I’m new here. Won’t do it again.

Hey beauties, 

the Viewing Party Extravaganza will continue tonight - that's something not to joke about!

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

Miracle
9 hours ago, Noah said:

Hey beauties, 

the Viewing Party Extravaganza will continue tonight - that's something not to joke about!

oh my god yes

calmar
38 minutes ago, Iismetti said:

So in how many hours does it start? Someone help a dumb hoe out. 

It starts in 1h 30 about iirc

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

gagzus
10 hours ago, Noah said:

Hey beauties, 

ready and waiting m'am

Spoiler

after seeing the spoilers about who goes home tonight after last week's WRONG elimination i can't wait

Archived