💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Rupaul's Drag Race All Stars 4 Discussion

Noah

Featured Posts

13 hours ago, aurabitch said:

Hi this is a spoiler for the next couple of episodes so please don’t read this if you don’t want any spoilers and I promise this is what’s going to happen i didnt come here to lie:

• Episode 5 - Roast In Peace/Lady Bunny Roast: this episode is titled “Roast In Peace” the challenge is that they have to roast Lady Bunny at her funeral, the runway for this episode is “Angelic White”, Michelle says Monet looks  Monique gets to choose the order of the queens which is: 1-Monet, then 2-Trinity, then 3-Monique herself, then 4- Valentina/Naomi, then 5-Naomi/Valentina, then 6-Manila at last. Monet, Manila, & Monique do great and Trinity, Valentina, and Naomi all equally bomb, Top Two are Manila and Monet, and this episode any queen who isn’t in the top is in the bottom so there’s a bottom four with Naomi, Trinity, Valentina, and sadly Monique. Monet and Manila lip sync to Aretha Franklin’s “Jump to it” and both of them win and each get’s $5,000, after the lip sync rupaul says “All-Star rules have been temporairly suspended” and no one goes home, after they dance to that born naked remix, they go back to the workroom and find a lip stick message by rupaul herself saying, “get ready to lip sync for your life, life, life, life” and it’s an all-stars2 mirror moment but this time it’s only with lady bunny, the queens are shocked that lady bunny is back from the dead (staged) then bunny says she’s not the one who’s back then points out behind them, and behind them are the eliminated queens with Jasmine Masters, Farrah Moan, Gia Gunn, and Latrice Royale, all in their funeral outfits except for Farrah who’s in all-red, then monet says “this is gaggy”, and then the preview for the next episode has farrah and valentina arguing about why she eliminayed farrah and that’s it for this episode.

• Episode 6 - Comeback challenge/Lip-Sync Tournament/name of the episode is unknown: basically the maxi challenge is a lip-sync tournament with eliminated queens vs. the queen who eliminated them, not sure about the pairings but i feel like it’s trinity vs. jasmine, valentina vs. farrah (oh****), manila vs. gia (unsure), monique vs. latrice, not sure about what happens with manila, monet, and naomi. There’s a scene where the eliminated queens pick lip sticks, possibly them choosing who they go up against? I really don’t know the rest. Earlier, queens argue with eachother, farrah asks valentina if she really thinks she should’ve sent her home because she did badly in ghe challenge, val says yes. Latrice is the comeback queen, she comes back but refuses to eliminate Monique, who goes home in this episode is very unknown, possible a non-elimination episode but if there is an elimination it would be Valentina, Farrah, Jasmine, and Gia are re-eliminated.

• Episode 7 - Acting Challenge?: tea is very minimal but possibly an acting challenge? Valentina goes home this episode or episode 6, and is latrice wins both of those episodes (plus the lip sync which means she picks who gets eliminated) so it’s highly possible for latrice to eliminate valentina here.

• Episode 8 - Makeover Challenge/unknown title: Either female youtubers/or good judy’s (good judy’s is more possible), Top two are Monet and Naomi, Bottom two are Trinity and Manila, Safe queens are Monique & Latrice. Naomi wins the lip sync and sends Manila home (MANILA’S FIRST TIME IN THE ****ING BOTTOM) for manila being naomi’s biggest competition.

• Episode 9 - Kitty Ball/unknown title: Maxi challenge is a ball with a kitty runway being a part of the ball (home-brought look), Latrice goes home on this episode by unknown queen, which meand top four is Monet, Monique, Naomi, Trinity

• Episode 10 - Finale/unknown name: top four have to write and record a verse to rupaul’s “Super Queen”, Top two are: Trinity The Tuck & Monet X Change, Naomi Smalls & Monique heart are eliminated and the top two lip sync against eachother and a queen is crowned OR Naomi Smalls is eliminated at 4th place and the top three: Trinity The Tuck & Monet X Change & Monique Heart lip sync to a song and a queen (most-likely trinity or monet) is crowned. A twist can happen this episode and it can be that past queens or all star winners pick top two/top three. And that’s the rest for the season. Plus: season 11 announcement is coming soon, cast is: Akeira Chanel Davenport (Part of top 5), Soju (First Out), Silky Nutmeg Ganache (she’s a superstar + Part of top 5), Shuga Cain, Yvie Oddly (my favorite + Part of top 5), Plastique Tiara (drag daughter of Alyssa Edwards), Rajah O’Hara, Kahanna Montrese (drag daughter of Coco montrese + Lip sync assassin of the season), Brooke Lynn Hytes (part of top 5 + falls in love with Vanessa Vanjie Mateo while they form an alliance), Ariel Versace, Scarlet Envy, Honey Davenport, Nina west (6th place), Vanessa Vanjie Mateo (comeback queen + part of top 5 + falls in love with brooke lynn hytes while forming an alliance with her).

Well i was right about this episode.

• Replies 734
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gagzus

just watched the episode and if i'm off work next weekend i'm DEFINITELY staying up for the next episode because whew chile the twists and drama

Valentina getting the Alaska treatment by the producers, shocking. :emma:

headspin, happiness, DE̤̣A̢̯͔̘T͏͙̗̟̫H̗̙͡ͅ

JusKeepBreathin

This episode was a tragic mess. Everyone was horrible. I don't get it. It's like everyone knows the competition is super fierce and they just flatlined out of fear or over thinking it.  The only person who did well in this challenge was Monet. She excelled beyoned everyone else including Manilla and Monique. The most terrible performers were Naomi and Trinity.  Valentina was terrible, but wasn't the worst and Monique was just Monique, loud and obnoxious, is there anything really any talent l behind it. Thank God for the fact that no one was sent home because in my book the bottom three we're sooooo terrible that they should have all been sent home. Valentina, yes the judges laughed, but it was the same reason I laughed because it was sooooo cringe. 

Ok this is my honest opinion of Manila is that she looked stunning. It was funny but forced. The part in the beginning where she recoiled was the funniest part if it. She was so damn nervous. I felt like she was shakey during the delivery of every joke. Thank God she doesn't lose her timing otherwise when would have chocked too, but she pulled through and was definitely top two. 

Thank God Lady bunny was the real closer because she is a pro. She was hysterical and gave me life. 

Ok back to Manilla in the Lip-Sync. She was everything and her outfit for the lip-sycnnc was fierce. She left everything out on the stage tonight. Monet did the same, but I hated the outfit. The tie was well derved. Also, makes me think that Manilla purposely threw last week's lip sync so she wouldn't be the one to send Latrice home or Monet home. I mean as Trixie pointed out she wore a camisole and shorts and didn't really try. 

IMO the rest of the game is either win challenges or alliances. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

RAMROD

Most roast challenge are always cringey especially when the season got too much of pretty queens. 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

loathereality

im sorry but valentina did not finish her make up

that is just inexplicable 

#teammanila

Dominic

This series is so much better than AS3 although Naomi needs to go now - filler queen. 

I picked Manilla from the start to win but honestly Trinity has been bringing it every time on the runway. She's the confessional queen this series.

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

Manila and Trinity are easily the strongest to me.

I love Naomi but she’s filler and really should’ve gotten the boot today. Valentina has struggled so I could have seen her going too.

BYE

Valentina has a weird x-factor that makes her endlessly entertaining. She is similar to Alyssa Edwards in that way. Even her roast was very Alyssa, so awkwardly bad that it was halarious.

"Lady Bunny is an inbred pig..."   :toofunny:

Catnikko

I don't mean this to be shady but why on earth has Naomi had her lips done? She didn't have small lips to begin with and now it looks like she has clown lips :awkney: idgi

oh and on top of that she still overdraws them in drag :emma:

Actual patient

LordEnigma
16 minutes ago, Unbeweavable said:

I don't mean this to be shady but why on earth has Naomi had her lips done? She didn't have small lips to begin with and now it looks like she has clown lips :awkney: idgi

oh and on top of that she still overdraws them in drag :emma:

Definitely not a question any of us can answer.

She does what she wants :oops:

On 1/12/2019 at 3:37 PM, RahrahWitch said:

Can we get a sewing challenge or a Ball soon? This season has been non stop comedy challenges, I feel bad for queens who aren't necessarily good with comedy.

There is a ball which includes a kitty runway.

GagaDaily, I am devastated.

Hey Guys,

I just wanted to inform you all that due to Exams coming up the next two weeks and me needing to have a good-ish sleeping schedule - there won't be a livestream THIS and NEXT Week. There is this Facebook Page called 'RuPauls Drag Race Brazil' that Streams the Episodes and if you need a chat/commentary on the side, JakeyonceTV is doing Episode Livestreams on his Instagram. 

I hope you understand and cheer on for me, as I enter the exams with frustration, fear and frightfulness. 

Thank you

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

Archived