💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Rupaul's Drag Race All Stars 4 Discussion

Noah

Featured Posts

Kulture Kiari
53 minutes ago, Phantomhive said:

I guess the leaked placements are real so now I'm tapping out of this sh*tshow lol. I'll still watch the rest of the episodes but most likely all at once since I'm not anticipating any longer. To think that no fan favorite queen actually reached the top 3  :smh:

Can you please put your comments in a spoiler box? Some of us are actually trying to watch the show without spoilers. Thank you. 

• Replies 734
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just saw the 'T' spilled top 2 and? Um... I love it? Hope it's true.

headspin, happiness, DE̤̣A̢̯͔̘T͏͙̗̟̫H̗̙͡ͅ

loathereality

i am stanning manila becuse i feel like she is much more mature but still very eager and energetic 

i do not get a crown material from the others 

naomi is cool tho, i would be happy if she goes top 2,3

Sneaky Oliver

I just watched the episode and I think it was a fair elimination! This season is still so good I hope they won’t mess it up next week. What does it mean the rules are suspended? They are back to lipsync for your life?! 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Babel

This is the season of alliances and if you didn’t notice before it’s pretty obvious now.

Monique and Monet want to go the finals together. Main reason why she chose Latrice.

Trinity and Valentina are also making up all of these drama between them to get airtime. They’re pretty strategic and both know that with Valentina fan support and voice and Trinity’s great comedy and acting skills they’ll make it far.  

Manila was all acting sad that Latrice went home but she only wanted to send Monet home cause she knows she’s more competition than Latrice. 

Babel

Also, the looks this week were all great besides Latrice. So I’m at peace with the elimination. Monique is growing out a lot on me and I hope she makes it far. 

BUtterfield 8
6 hours ago, tomsches said:

Did episode 5 really leak? Where can I watch it?

The whole episode didn’t leak, just the main challenge.

tomsches
45 minutes ago, Original Diva said:

Am I the only one who finds this season kinda boring..? 

Episode 4 was a bit meh, that's true. But I think the other episodes were great and the next one looks promising too.

Azor Ahai
51 minutes ago, Original Diva said:

Am I the only one who finds this season kinda boring..? 

There's no clear protagonist for me this season. It's all enjoyable but no one is really slaying the competition and is flawless.

Drin Lon
57 minutes ago, Azor Ahai said:

There's no clear protagonist for me this season. It's all enjoyable but no one is really slaying the competition and is flawless.

I feel like this season needed someone that would slay almost every challenge or someone that is perceived as the clear frontrunner from most of the fanbase, even before the season starts. Shea, instead of Farrah, would have been such a nice addition to the cast.

Manila

Latrice

Gia

Jasmine

Naomi

Valentina

Trinity

Shea

Monique

Monét

Bitch this would have been a cast.

Miracle
36 minutes ago, Drin Lon said:

I feel like this season needed someone that would slay almost every challenge or someone that is perceived as the clear frontrunner from most of the fanbase, even before the season starts. Shea, instead of Farrah, would have been such a nice addition to the cast.

Manila

Latrice

Gia

Jasmine

Naomi

Valentina

Trinity

Shea

Monique

Monét

Bitch this would have been a cast.

I don't think Shea would've done well with this cast. I want her with Nina.

JusKeepBreathin

Latrice had to go she was not at everyone else's level. At this point I think Monet is next. She is delivering middle of the road drag. Nothing exciting.  Also I don't know why they Judged Naomi so harshly on the Jersey challenge. She was everything. That resting Jersey bitch face mug was life. It was funny just to watch her do nothing. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Archived