rabb.it/noahhunty

Spoiler

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

• Replies 734
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fingerella
On 12/25/2018 at 11:20 AM, A hunty said:

I swear Trinity lost on purpose so Valentina could get eliminated without tarnishing their relationship

I heard Latrice is going home tonight

Cody James
1 hour ago, Miracle said:

That happened 9 years ago...

Very true (obviously), but still. That is the impression I was left with IMO. 

Supersonic
Just now, Noah said:

The room is open!

rabb.it/noahhunty

Reveal hidden contents

let me in then I've been waiting for 30 mins smh

1 minute ago, Supersonic said:

let me in then I've been waiting for 30 mins smh

Try again :confused: I let you in, when I saw ur request :( 

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

GypsyVida

tbh Latrice needed to go. She was flatlining. I love her to death but just because you've been doing drag for 25 years doesn't mean you should stay.

Stream COWBOY CARTER

How long until it starts? (I'm on UK time) using a link which is playing Grown and Sexy, sound about right?

EDIT: Realised it's just finished. :triggered: Does anybody have a working link? If so PM me, please.

Phantomhive

I guess the leaked placements are real so now I'm tapping out of this sh*tshow lol. I'll still watch the rest of the episodes but most likely all at once since I'm not anticipating any longer. To think that no fan favorite queen actually reached the top 3  :smh:

In I fly on wings of winter.

VenusBlackStar

GIRLS. MY THOTZ ON TONIGHT'S EPISODE (lots of spoilers because I go into DETAIL, SIS: 

Spoiler

Latrice going home was heartbreaking, but I think Monique made the right decision. Latrice was the weakest performer in the court challenge and while her dress was gorgeous, it didn't really have a WOW factor or something really interesting like (most) of the other looks the other girls were serving. 

I have mega respect for Manila for staying true to her friendship with Latrice, and I feel worse for Monique because it was a much harder decision for her, even though she and Monet have that relationship with each other from season 10. Manila definitely had her mind made up as soon as the bottom 2 was announced. Trinity and the other girls are right though, longevity doesn't make up for underperforming consistently. 

The Queens: 

Manila: With Latrice gone, she needs that damn crown. She's by far the strongest actor out of the remaining bunch. I don't think she's got any tight competition there, though I think Monique and Naomi could be dark horses in any acting challenges. The others are either too inconsistent or just don't have the acting chops IMO compared to her

Naomi: She was GREAT paired with Manila for the challenge, and like I said in the paragraph above I think she could really be a dark horse with acting. Her runway look was just okay for me, but I thought the idea was cool. I personally didn't get the theme in relation to her outfit though. She's still middle-ground for me but there's always plenty of room for her to just swoop in and really SLAY. 

Trinity: Her look was my FAVORITE. That outfit, that hair. OMG. SNATCHED BALD. :air: Her tea was the hottest tonight too. For me she's a great competitor and definitely strong, but she's not winner material to me. Just like how I don't think she could surpass Shea or Sasha in her season, I don't think she passes Manila in terms of all around. I know a lot of yall stan Trinity and I do too but that's just what I think sis. :staymad:

Valentina: Girl, I can't stand her and I don't know if I ever will. Manila done messed up on that last week. I STAN Gia hardcore tho also :huntyga: But what she said to Trinity in the work room was sh!tty, and without any second thought or consideration?? Hunty. 

Monet: She's hanging on. Like, she's doing okay overall but I think it'll be surprising if she goes much further. 

Monique: I didn't watch much of season 10 so I didn't really know how I was gonna feel about her, but I like her more and more. I hope she goes far. She's strong competition for the others, but I question her looks choices sometimes. And PLEASE put that giraffe sh!t to bed. 

Archived