💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Rupaul's Drag Race All Stars 4 Discussion

Noah

Featured Posts

Catnikko
17 minutes ago, lost in limbo said:

I mean I think that idea came out of nowhere and doesn't even make sense, the fact that the first thing the user could think of was "oh she's jealous Farrah looks more like a woman than her" sounds a bit transphobic to me but ok

"Transphobia is a range of negative attitudes, feelings or actions toward transgender or transsexual people, or toward transsexuality. Transphobia can be emotional disgust, fear, violence, anger, or discomfort felt or expressed towards people who do not conform to society's gender expectation."

Dancing in the shadow of the meow

• Replies 734
  • Created
  • Last Reply
lost in limbo
Just now, Unbeweavable said:

"Transphobia is a range of negative attitudes, feelings or actions toward transgender or transsexual people, or toward transsexuality. Transphobia can be emotional disgust, fear, violence, anger, or discomfort felt or expressed towards people who do not conform to society's gender expectation."

Hum you do know there's stuff called indirect or internalized transphobia right? 

Plus range of negative atititudes can mean various things

this is the state of grace, this is the worthwhile fight

Catnikko
Just now, lost in limbo said:

Hum you do know there's stuff called indirect or internalized transphobia right? 

Plus range of negative atititudes can mean various things

The user was not being transphobic tho, stop throwing terms like that out there at people that clearly don't have that agenda, just because you didn't like the way they put what they said, it doesn't make them transphobic

Dancing in the shadow of the meow

lost in limbo
1 minute ago, Unbeweavable said:

The user was not being transphobic tho, stop throwing terms like that out there at people that clearly don't have that agenda, just because you didn't like the way they put what they said, it doesn't make them transphobic

Damn okay calm down

I do think it might've come out wrong and that the user was not trying to be transphobic, but it did sound transphobic to me. 

47 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

girl use the spoiler button wtf

right? i was so rooting for monique and i was so happy she slayed in episode one but like... girl what is u doin

It does not work for me on mobile... Thats why I wrote spoilers in big letters 

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

1 hour ago, lost in limbo said:

I mean I think that idea came out of nowhere and doesn't even make sense, the fact that the first thing the user could think of was "oh she's jealous Farrah looks more like a woman than her" sounds a bit transphobic to me but ok

Well that's your opinion, even though it's been explained to you. At this point you're choosing to see something that wasn't implied. The other possible reasons is that Gia was immature about pre-show drama, or that she is just a bitch wanting camera time. Both those reasons have been said multiple times, so i was just stating where that possible jealousy might be coming from. Nothing was stated that would would imply fear, hate, or discrimination against trans people- but ok. 

lost in limbo
1 hour ago, NCgaga said:

Well that's your opinion, even though it's been explained to you. At this point you're choosing to see something that wasn't implied. The other possible reasons is that Gia was immature about pre-show drama, or that she is just a bitch wanting camera time. Both those reasons have been said multiple times, so i was just stating where that possible jealousy might be coming from. Nothing was stated that would would imply fear, hate, or discrimination against trans people- but ok. 

Hum automatically thinking it's something regarding her trans identity is a bit nonsensical, just the comparision sounded transphobic. I said it SEEMED to me and that was my opinion, and by that I was trying to end the conversation. It was just my interpretation of what you said that was wrong. But agree to disagree.

littlepotter
4 hours ago, nikola said:

It does not work for me on mobile... Thats why I wrote spoilers in big letters 

It does when you flip your phone :stalkga: 

chaeri pls

Archived