Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
series

Rupaul's Drag Race All Stars 4 Discussion

Noah

Featured Posts

GREENHighLIGHTS
1 minute ago, NCgaga said:

Haha, and Farrah Buried her in their little argument regardless. 

Yeah i almost screammmmmed that time but after watching the episode 3 that leak as you've seen from above i feel sorry for her and i think she's a good bitch. Maybe i understand her now eventhough i never hated her from today and past season:flutter:

• Replies 734
  • Created
  • Last Reply
lost in limbo
2 hours ago, NCgaga said:

This wasn’t transphobic at all. What was stated that was against Trans people? I said Farrah looks fishier than Gia, without the hormones, and that probably bothers Gia- which might be why Gia chose to come for Farrah. I said nothing against Trans people- but said what I said against Gia. If you can tell me how that is offensive to the trans community as a whole, then enlighten me. It’s like saying Willam looks more like a man, then Ross Matthews, and Ross Matthew doesn’t try to impersonate women. But I guess that’s offensive to biological men? Girl please. 

Please don’t try so hard to be offended.

how do you not see how this is transphobic tho? you're saying a trans woman is jealous a cis man looks more like a female than she does...idk sounds pretty transphobic to me

this is the state of grace, this is the worthwhile fight

SPOILER FOR NEXT WEEKS EPISODE

I love Gia but I am so happy she is going home.....she was awful in snatch game and it's her fault Latrice did bad... Her bitterness and bitchines got her... And no matter how much I love her... She was evil and she ended up where she deserves...

As for top 2, I am happy with it. Those 2 really deserved it. 

And I feel really bad for lattice... She started so well but it ended badly because of Gia 

ALSO, I JUST ****ED MYSELF BECAUSE I HAVE TO WAIT TWO WEEKS NOW FOR NEW EPISODE AND IT LOOKS LIKE IT WILL BE GOOD ONE

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Thomas P
5 minutes ago, nikola said:

I love Manila but Naomi was way better than her in the Snatch Game. And her runway was better too.

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

I loved that episode (the leaked one) trinity had me howling 

still waiting for Monique to step up her game tbh. She’s starting to fade but her face during deliberation in the leaked episode were sending me, she looked so over it 

🙋🏼‍♂️

DOJA CAT
5 hours ago, Thomas P said:

I love Manila but Naomi was way better than her in the Snatch Game. And her runway was better too.

Her runway was overall better but if we are talking about the theme then Manilla's ready boots a lot more than Naomi's

thank u, next

RAMROD

First of plenty more of Manila's wins, I see :oprah:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

MaybeKermit
6 hours ago, lost in limbo said:

how do you not see how this is transphobic tho? you're saying a trans woman is jealous a cis man looks more like a female than she does...idk sounds pretty transphobic to me

It's not transphobic, the other user is SIMPLY IMPLYING that MAYBE Gia is feeling that way, and it is a question rather than a statement. It would be transphobic if he said it in a mean way without implying anything.

Versace

As long as 

Trinity, Valentina and Naomi are in the top 4 

I don't care how this season goes 

But it's All Stars, someone has to always get majorly robbed lol

WOW I just saw the leaked episode and my heart was racing for the bottom 2 and the decision the winner had to make. They got the climax right with the editing gurll. 

Spoiler

Ok I was honestly SHOOK that Manilla didn't pick Valentina to go home cause she sounded 100% convinced and the way she phrased things "the first time I saw her on television I fell in love" made it seem like Valentina. 

I wonder if the producers interfered and bribed Manila to not eliminate Valentina.................I was shaking

Versace
1 hour ago, boyfromnowhere said:

WOW I just saw the leaked episode and my heart was racing for the bottom 2 and the decision the winner had to make. They got the climax right with the editing gurll. 

Hide contents

Ok I was honestly SHOOK that Manilla didn't pick Valentina to go home cause she sounded 100% convinced and the way she phrased things "the first time I saw her on television I fell in love" made it seem like Valentina. 

I wonder if the producers interfered and bribed Manila to not eliminate Valentina.................I was shaking

Spoiler

I feel it's the other way round, the producers probably told Manila to act like she was going to eliminate Valentina. I think Manila would have been stupid to send home Valentina, the hate she would get from the fandom would be insane. Besides other girls will make her a target if she plays the "eliminate the strongest" move. 

littlepotter
13 hours ago, nikola said:

SPOILER FOR NEXT WEEKS EPISODE

I love Gia but I am so happy she is going home.....she was awful in snatch game and it's her fault Latrice did bad... Her bitterness and bitchines got her... And no matter how much I love her... She was evil and she ended up where she deserves...

And I feel really bad for lattice... She started so well but it ended badly because of Gia 

ALSO, I JUST ****ED MYSELF BECAUSE I HAVE TO WAIT TWO WEEKS NOW FOR NEW EPISODE AND IT LOOKS LIKE IT WILL BE GOOD ONE

girl use the spoiler button wtf

8 hours ago, AndrewMac95 said:

I loved that episode (the leaked one) trinity had me howling 

still waiting for Monique to step up her game tbh. She’s starting to fade but her face during deliberation in the leaked episode were sending me, she looked so over it 

right? i was so rooting for monique and i was so happy she slayed in episode one but like... girl what is u doin

chaeri pls

lost in limbo
7 hours ago, Funkymonkey said:

It's not transphobic, the other user is SIMPLY IMPLYING that MAYBE Gia is feeling that way, and it is a question rather than a statement. It would be transphobic if he said it in a mean way without implying anything.

I mean I think that idea came out of nowhere and doesn't even make sense, the fact that the first thing the user could think of was "oh she's jealous Farrah looks more like a woman than her" sounds a bit transphobic to me but ok

this is the state of grace, this is the worthwhile fight

Archived