Manila and Trinity are my favorites :party:

Valentina was one of my favorites, but she was so dumb lately :saladga:

• Replies 734
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bloody
10 hours ago, Noah said:

Hey beauties,Ā 

the Viewing Party Extravaganza will continue tonight - that's something not to joke about!

Ā  Reveal hidden contents

Ā / @SupersonicĀ / @KinneyUnderYouĀ / @IboĀ / @SychosSoChicĀ / @WerkĀ / @Gaga GoddessĀ / @VOLANTISĀ / @Andrew WarholaĀ / @PancheccoĀ / @Gia GunnĀ / @Yo GagaGagaĀ / @Rebel HeartĀ / @KaanBTWĀ / @RAMRODĀ / @LoganĀ / @Kim KardashianĀ / @AuroĀ / @AlaskaĀ / @GagaOopsyĀ / @gagzusĀ / @micĀ / @FantinaĀ / @DXPEĀ / @SunnyĀ / @hausofkcĀ / @VersaceĀ / @MonsterOfSpainĀ / @ACT2Ā / @dancewithnobodyĀ / @ashaeĀ / @SebsĀ / @SizzilyĀ / @neptugneĀ / @kvnrpĀ / @BeerFearĀ / @BatwingsĀ / @PhoenixĀ / @Monster VoicesĀ / @RagaĀ / @JayzerĀ / @MustangĀ / @FloraĀ / @MiracleĀ / @GypsyVidaĀ / @Gaga LazuliĀ / @FentyGaĀ / @littlepotter

Ā 

I wanna joinĀ :gayhat:

GypsyVida
38 minutes ago, Garzilazo said:

Manila and Trinity are my favorites :party:

Valentina was one of my favorites, but she was so dumb lately :saladga:

I'm rooting for either Manila or Trinity to win

Stream COWBOY CARTER

Sneaky Oliver
3 minutes ago, GypsyVida said:

I'm rooting for either Manila or Trinity to win

SameĀ :party:i guess itā€™s timeĀ for Latrice or Monet go home on tonightā€™s episodeĀ 

Iā€™m on my Legacy Act era

GypsyVida
Just now, Sneaky Oliver said:

SameĀ :party:i guess itā€™s timeĀ for Latrice or Monet go home on tonightā€™s episodeĀ 

I think Monique should go home. I find her to be kind of full of herself. However I will say that Latrice should've been more understanding as to why she sent her home. Latrice was half-assing the whole time she was there, and after she came back she finally stepped her p*ssy up last week. I want top four to be Manila/Trinity, Latrice, Monet.

Stream COWBOY CARTER

GypsyVida
9 minutes ago, Miracle said:

omg 7 minutes opeeen the room queen noah

Ā 

CAN HE PLEASE OPEN THE ROOM

Stream COWBOY CARTER

Legends, I had some Problems with my connection, but I opened the Room if you still want to join

āŸ” ā‹† Ėšļ½”ā‹†šŸ¦¢ā‹† Ėšļ½”ā‹†āŸ”

Borislshere

even though she'll be completely fine after this and will make back way more than $100,000 by the time the year ends, SHE WAS ROBBED.Ā 

Archived