Rupaul's Drag Race All Stars 4 Discussion

Noah

Featured Posts

• Replies 734
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LordEnigma
On 12/19/2018 at 10:23 PM, Jae Eris said:

I just wanna say that Monique tryna be memorable is becoming memorable for the wrong reasons  :tea:

Literally - brown cow is really not that iconic :ohwell:

Flippy

Did anyone see the spoilers for next week? Someone posted good quality photos of who’s going home and who is the winner of the lip sync... I was shook :giveup:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

8 minutes ago, Flippy said:

Did anyone see the spoilers for next week? Someone posted good quality photos of who’s going home and who is the winner of the lip sync... I was shook :giveup:

yeah WOW Presents ****ed that up in their own app (that’s what I know) :ladyhaha: I’m surprised at the bottom queens! but I’m proud so proud of the top 2 :giveup:

The night sky tells all

Debby downer tw

I'm checking all the discussion boards and people really seem to love this episode but something about it just didn't do it for me... again. The Gia/Farrah drama is fun I guess? It gave a few good one liners ("don't poke the care bare" :air:) but was ultimately dull as hell. Both groups performances were so lacking... nothing seemed organised, the verses were monotonic, the judges didn't even seem like they were having fun. Even Valentina, Naomi and Monet were just decent at best. Also setting up a Valentina win with an Ariana Grande song... yeah okay can we get a LITTLE more subtle with the producer shenanigans?

Every look tonight was a SNATCH though, especially Manila... whew.

headspin, happiness, DE̤̣A̢̯͔̘T͏͙̗̟̫H̗̙͡ͅ

Thomas P

This episode was a KILLER. First episode since All Stars 2 of drag race to actually gag me from start to finish. (And that’s normal seasons included)

It honestly redeemed All Stars 3 for me

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Flippy
58 minutes ago, SimonSays said:

yeah WOW Presents ****ed that up in their own app (that’s what I know) :ladyhaha: I’m surprised at the bottom queens! but I’m proud so proud of the top 2 :giveup:

I actually don’t know who the top 2 Queens are! 

I can’t wait tbh :cryga:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

This season is the first time in a long time that, to me, every participant is so appealing. Not likeable, but appealing. Always sad to see somebody go, even Farrah.

But Gia, girl... she's stirring the pot so goddamned much and it's simultaneously irritating but also unnervingly addictive. And it's worth it to note that she is fairly cognizant of what is happening and how the producers/editors could shift her narrative this season (not that she's really making it hard for them, though lmaoooo). Gia just doesn't give a single fück. She is very much the chaotic evil of this season, and probably the most in the whole show in a long time. And you know what? I love it.

Gia's chaos, Farrah stepping up for herself, and Valentina just being nuts? This was a great episode.

3 points in and ready for more

Also I am in love with Gia Gunn. That woman is beautiful. Her workroom outfit with the two-piece top and skirt? I'm swooning.

3 points in and ready for more

10 minutes ago, Flippy said:

I actually don’t know who the top 2 Queens are! 

I can’t wait tbh :cryga:

My guess since its a snatch game:

Monet and Trinity  //or// (surprise) Naomi

YOU BETTER FURKIN SLÉ

latina twilight

So, is there any link for episode 3 or only clips/screencaps?

I'm furious because someone shared the picture of the winner with the lipstick in hand, so I'm trying to avoid more spoilers but I can't find any existing link.

I usually don't mind spoilers at all, but when it comes to this show, I hate it so much.

"YOU USED TO BE SO KIND, I NEVER KNEW YOU HAD SUCH A DIRRTY MIND".

I love the fact that Gia stirs the pot, but Farrah handed it right back to her, and I loved that too. Maybe Gia is mad that farrah fishier than her, and she is trans? Manila looked Amazing, and so did Trinity. 

Valentina should've stayed in her runway outfit for the lip sync song wtf?!?! why did she go back to that raggy look???

Archived