đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Ross Tucker says Taylor Swift is better than Prince

Kimmo

Featured Posts

sampool
2 minutes ago, jaXXXon said:

Oh sis, literally no one agrees with you. You claimed no one knew him, which is a lie. He's a huge legend and it was huge news when he passed away. You also stated Taylor is more talented which simply is NOT true. 

When it comes to sales, Prince has sold 100 million and you can't sell that many records whilst being 'unknown' or only known to a certain demographic. He was a superstar and everyone knew who he was. He was the 10th most successful act of the 90s. AT THIS POINT RIGHT NOW, Taylor and Prince have sold the same and charted the same meaning if Taylor is considered a massive star then so was Prince. Most of what Prince sold was during a 10 year-span, so that tells you how huge he was. You're ignorant to say he was unknown or forgotten or anything remotely close to that.

And please don't project your lack of further arguments, knowlegde and being in denial onto me because that look is even less cute than the one you already had by spewing nonsensical garbage and delusion.

Who said I want approval from GGD (out of all places)? 💀

By “no one” I’m referring to generation Z; and yes no one except for the gays is familiar with princes music; personally I know him as the guy who sings purple rain, and  I’ve never heard that song in full to date. 

He’s not a recognizable worldwide pop culture figure like MJ or Madonna, ingest that fact already. 

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
sampool
7 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

I think you are forgetting the fact that its WAYYY easier to sell albums now due to streaming. 

And it’s way easier to pirate music now, since Taylor started her career actually; you’re ignoring the fact that streaming wasn’t big until late-2015 (post 1989), it hasn’t contributed to her career much taking into consideration she was successful 10 years ago as well. 

Boyboi12
10 hours ago, sampool said:

I can tell you’re pressed. Just don’t keep up with this thread babe, it’s not healthy for you. 

I just don’t see the logic in comparing those two different artist. Ross shouldn’t be comparing anyone after looking at his football stats:ohwell: Nor should Taylor be put in the same sentence as Prince. 

Boyboi12

Who said I want approval from GGD (out of all places)? 💀

By “no one” I’m referring to generation Z; and yes no one except for the gays is familiar with princes music; personally I know him as the guy who sings purple rain, and  I’ve never heard that song in full to date. 

He’s not a recognizable worldwide pop culture figure like MJ or Madonna, ingest that fact already. 

You’re crazy bro.. the holy Trinity of the 80ds was prince, mike and Madonna. Your ignorance is just upsetting. Can we just leave it at we all disagree with you. 

Glamourpuss

Never heard of that irrelent website with the cheap graphics you’ve posted. But here are the facts, he has sold 100 million records and 150 million single sales worldwide. Meanwhile she has sold 87 million albums and 153 million singles worldwide. It took her 12 years to accomplish what took him 30 years. Expect that her career doesn’t seem to be slowing down in its 13th year like his did. 

Ps. I can tell that you’re trying to end this conversation cuz you can’t take the receipts by pretending I’ve lost or can’t take what a bunch of obsessed Taylor haters has to say. It’s not working. 

Honey, you've failed your argument. Just quietly step away from this thread because you look foolish. 

sampool
14 minutes ago, Boyboi12 said:

You’re crazy bro.. the holy Trinity of the 80ds was prince, mike and Madonna. Your ignorance is just upsetting. Can we just leave it at we all disagree with you. 

Yes, agree to disagree. Thanks for the positive contributions to my profile reputation tho.

sampool
5 minutes ago, Glamourpuss said:

Honey, you've failed your argument. Just quietly step away from this thread because you look foolish. 

If I’ve failed you wouldn’t have quoted me; I’ve triggered you enough that you felt the need to chime in :chica:

Boyboi12
3 minutes ago, sampool said:

Yes, agree to disagree. Thanks for the positive contributions to my profile reputation tho.

Oh I clicked on it by accident:cryga: these old hands don’t work like they use to. 

Glamourpuss
Just now, sampool said:

If I’ve failed you wouldn’t have quoted me; I’ve triggered you enough that you felt the need to chime in :chica:

I'm just laughing at you tbh. Thanks for the entertainment. :sharon:

sampool
Just now, Glamourpuss said:

I'm just laughing at you tbh. Thanks for the entertainment. :sharon:

Whatever you gotta convince yourself babe. Remember it’s just a random opinion on a stan forum, no need to stress yourself :heart:

Glamourpuss
4 minutes ago, sampool said:

Whatever you gotta convince yourself babe. Remember it’s just a random opinion on a stan forum, no need to stress yourself :heart:

I'm not stressed, that's what I'm saying. I apologise if you felt I was rude to you though. I was just dumbfounded by your statements. But I've taken them with a pinch of salt because they make me laugh more than they make me angry. 

sampool
1 minute ago, Glamourpuss said:

I'm not stressed, that's what I'm saying. I apologise if you felt I was rude to you though. I was just dumbfounded by your statements. But I've taken them with a pinch of salt because they make me laugh more than they make me angry. 

As long as I brought your heart joy. Genuinely, no hard feelings, at the end of the day none of this really matters. 

I apologize if I triggered anyone, I’m not sorry for what I said tho, but I should’ve probably worded my thoughts better; we come to this site to socialize, vent and share our thoughts, creativity and passion with one another. It’s not my intention to kill that positive vibe. I’ll leave this thread with that note. :kara:

Boyboi12
1 minute ago, ImTired said:

I seriously thought you meant Ross Matthews. It made more sense then. 

:cryga: I had to google Ross Tucker and I watch football. 

Archived