Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Ross Tucker says Taylor Swift is better than Prince

Kimmo

Featured Posts

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I LOVE Taylor and I'm not one of those ppl who super idolize older singers from the past just for the sake of sounding like a music connoisseur but this is an EXTREME reach lol! Ross Tucker madam, you need to get your ears checked honey. 

sampool

He didn’t lie, she beat him in literally everything; but because prince is dead we’re gonna sugarcoat it. 

omg he reminds me those users who starts to post all the data of their faves when you say that they are not so good :lmao:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Not another one that's gonna get Taylor dragged :messga: on her birthday (well, yesterday) :messga:

GAGA || TAYLOR || BJÖRK || KENDRICK || LANA || NICKI || MADONNA || KANYE || BEYONCÉ || MARIAH || MCR || KATE || RINA || CHARLI || FIONA

6 minutes ago, River said:

omg he reminds me those users who starts to post all the data of their faves when you say that they are not so good :lmao:

The straights have SNAPPED and the gheys are SHAKING :vegas:

Hottie Detector

5 hours ago, Lippoutou said:

Fixed it with my love :staymad:

Oui en français c'est comme ca mais en anglais c'est "connoisseur". de toute façon merci cheri :heart::hug: 

Poissonche

Well... he has the right to have an opinion. Prince was insanely talented, but that doesn't mean that guy has to like Prince better. He should have worded it differently, but eh, if he likes his blank spaces more than purple rains, it's his own damn right.

Gov Hooka

Prince has more talent than Taylor Swift in his thumb than she ever will... The absolute disrespect and delusion

KatieJudasGaga4

I know it is his opinion, but he shouldn't use chart wise statistics to prove that Taylor is better than Prince. 

Archived