Featured Posts

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hamster11
11 minutes ago, GagaFace said:

that aint funny...

i'm sorryyy. i was really kidding.

with all respect tho, i wish more straight people acknowledge gaga's talent just like you do.

bloody g

The Fame smashed... not Lady Gaga

ใ€Ž๐Ÿ๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐œ๐š๐ง๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐›๐ž ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ใ€

Luna Lovegood
10 hours ago, GagaFace said:

Hi everyone, Almost everyone in my country forgotten about Gaga since 2010 (Alejandro). Shallow music video is everywhere in here but people don't know that girl is Gagaย :wtf:

Sorry but that is reality :(

Go back to MadonnaNation where you belongย 

lunaโ€™s advocate

GagaFace
19 minutes ago, Luna Lovegood said:

Go back to MadonnaNation where you belongย 

i dont even know where is that nation... There is a big world outside fan sites.

GagaFace
8 hours ago, GypsyBabe said:

I mean, she is literally billed on all the ads, commercials, posters, and billboards. She is also the name that they display under songs when you play them.ย :sis:ย So how does no one in your country know who she is/thinks shesย irrelevant?ย 

I mean, sheโ€™s not huge everywhere in the world, but sheโ€™s not invisible.ย 

you knoรผ there are many songs that after 1,2 seconds everyone noticing the singer...but the shallow is everywhere but i havent heard any person said "Oh that s gagasย new song"

Luv u Sum
11 hours ago, GagaFace said:

Azerbaijanย :awesome:

P.s I am straight don't call me sis plz

we dont need this toxic masculinity sis

:trollga:

GagaFace
8 hours ago, ShockPop said:

Gosh.

That's 10M people. 10M people who are mostly religious.

10M religious people only vaguely know Shallow is a Gaga song.

10M religious people who are ex-soviet and have banned photographs of oil fields and police, just like a Soviet controlled country, don't know Shallow from the hit number one soundtrack album by Bradley Cooper and Lady Gaga, is by Lady Gaga?

10M religious people who drop litter everywhere and dirty up the place, are ex-soviet and have bannedย photographs of oil fields and police, just like a Soviet controlled country, don't know Shallow from the hit number one soundtrack album by Bradley Cooper and Lady Gaga, is by Lady Gaga?

Colour me shocked.

Sorry but u rย such an ignorrant person... You wanted to say something but first of all you need to read something. My Country is not RELIGIOUS! I am not either. None religious person post half naked pic on instagram.

And this site is about music! go out from your little world.

GagaFace
8 minutes ago, Luv u Sum said:

we dont need this toxic masculinity sis

:trollga:

And i dont need your mean opinion.

Didymus
11 hours ago, GagaFace said:

As I said the music is everywhere. But everyone asking who is that girl. Lady gaga? Really?ย 

That might be true (many of my friends reacted that way) but that doesn't mean they won't know it's Gaga afterwards :ohwell: There might be initial surprise but it's not like they keep forgetting it's Gaga over and over. So many people have bought or streamed the song officially so they damn well know who it is lol.

GagaFace
Just now, Didymus said:

That might be true (many of my friends reacted that way) but that doesn't mean they won't know it's Gaga afterwards :ohwell: There might be initial surprise but it's not like they keep forgetting it's Gaga over and over. So many people have bought or streamed the song officially so they damn well know who it is lol.

You know we are all part of GP (as u say) but some people not so in music they only know the popular songs. I remember back 2010 every single person talking how weird was gaga attitude or how good her songs. Interestingly shallow also smashed but not everyone talking about it.

• Admin changed the title to ASIB smashed... not Gaga
  • Zilla locked this topic

Archived