opinion

ASIB smashed... not Gaga

GagaFace

Featured Posts

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well then promote herĀ in your country :sis:

There could be a 1000 doves in the sky...

gypsy101
1 hour ago, calmar said:

Maybe the point in the OP is a bit silly sinceĀ one personĀ isn't seeing it happen in person. You guys don't have to quote him just to mock him or make fun of the country he's in.

but really though what even is that countryĀ 

Sis, sister, hunty sorry but sis NO...Ā 

You are delusional sista if you believe your words... Sis... GIIIIRLĀ 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

SisĀ 

Ā 

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

5 hours ago, GagaFace said:

Hi everyone, Almost everyone in my country forgotten about Gaga since 2010 (Alejandro). Shallow music video is everywhere in here but people don't know that girl is GagaĀ :wtf:

Sorry but that is reality :(

Do u have receipts or data or proof? Did u do a survey? Or did u just ask your 3 friends and assume the whole country feels the same way?

6 hours ago, GagaFace said:

As I said the music is everywhere. But everyone asking who is that girl. Lady gaga? Really?Ā 

Why are you on this site SIS, really?! Straights literally infiltrating to make this site "We Hate Lady Gaga Dot Com"...

calmar
1 hour ago, gypsy101 said:

but really though what even is that countryĀ 

Use a map.Ā 

äæŗć®å‹åˆ©ćÆęŗ悋恎ćŖ恄

YaaaasGaga

There could be nine million eight hundred sixty-one thousand nine hundred and ninety-nine people in Azerbaijan who don't believe in you and just one does

tumblr_pjnpx9tQ9Y1r5cfa8o1_500.gif

Ā 

AStarIsBorn21
15 minutes ago, YaaaasGaga said:

There could be nine million eight hundred sixty-one thousand nine hundred and ninety-nine people in Azerbaijan who don't believe in you and just one does

tumblr_pjnpx9tQ9Y1r5cfa8o1_500.gif

Ā 

End the thread. This is the hit post.

7 hours ago, GagaFace said:

Hi everyone, Almost everyone in my country forgotten about Gaga since 2010 (Alejandro). Shallow music video is everywhere in here but people don't know that girl is GagaĀ :wtf:

Sorry but that is reality :(

So I take it you donā€™t have a job?

thats crazy that you have enough free time to literally interview everyone in your country just to ask whether or not they know itā€™s lady gaga

Wtf are some of these tasteless comments? He stated the film smashed in his country. Just cuz he is being silly and trollingĀ and stating no one knows it's Gaga does not mean that's the actual truth. Most ppl who go to the film absolutely know it's Gaga lol. Her name is on the posters and promotions everywhere. I have a hard time believing they don't. How does this give you guys incentive to diss an entire country based on one biased man's post? Some of you will take advantage of any moment to bash certain types of countries. Azerbaijan has many other reasons to criticize it but not because of this and not in this thread about such a silly and light topic.Ā 

GagaFace
51 minutes ago, thwip said:

So I take it you donā€™t have a job?

thats crazy that you have enough free time to literally interview everyone in your country just to ask whether or not they know itā€™s lady gaga

I do have. I am an engineer. But everyone has free time to spend with people around. Right?Ā 

• Admin changed the title to ASIB smashed... not Gaga
  • Zilla locked this topic

Archived