đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

ASIB smashed... not Gaga

GagaFace

Featured Posts

GypsyVida
45 minutes ago, GagaFace said:

I am not living in a flop country. But Gaga is not relevant anymore here unfortunately

No one said your country is a flop. She DID perform there three years ago in Baku. She may not be relevant in Azerbaijan but that doesn't mean she's not relevant everywhere else.

Population of Azerbaijan: 9.86 million

Population of the world: 7.7 billion

Stream COWBOY CARTER

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply
thefamefatale

Are they blind, her name is in the title of the music video, and all over promotion for the film. They used Lady Gaga instead of Stefani for a reason

don't be a drag

Conservative Mom

He's maybe trolling but i can say for a little bit for him:laughga: i know what he mean i live in nz the movie is HUGE here but the predominant pop girls are likes of arianna grande i mean gaga has probably passed her prime time it's not like the 2010 and she is considered as a Superstar which is a good thing:golfclap:

and the "sis" internet term is a new bro in the western context:selena: but azerbaijan is not a western country. tbh people might feel uncomfortable with that, but i know he is just making fun?:party:

ofcuz there is no doubt that ASIB is another high point of her career

Claim: I disagree his saying gaga being  irrelevant,gaga always being relevant someway somehow:party:

Suburban Dweller, Property Owner, Petrol Consumer and Range Shooting Enjoyer

InsomniaMonster69
59 minutes ago, GagaFace said:

Azerbaijan :awesome:

P.s I am straight don't call me sis plz

Sis...:what:

Guillaume Hamon
9 minutes ago, MissWing said:

and the "sis" internet term is a new bro in the western context:selena: but azerbaijan is not a western country.

Yeah no surprise we didn't use it the same way. Gagadaily bringing people of all culture together.:queenga:

GagaFace
12 minutes ago, GypsyVida said:

No one said your country is a flop. She DID perform there three years ago in Baku. She may not be relevant in Azerbaijan but that doesn't mean she's not relevant everywhere else.

Population of Azerbaijan: 9.86 million

Population of the world: 7.7 billion

I guess u are the smartest person I have meet here :)

got your point and agreed 

thanks

Grigio Guy
1 hour ago, GagaFace said:

Sis, that second statement is ridiculous. It’s not different than calling you dude. It’s an endearing term used regardless of gender or sexual orientation. 

P.S. your country isn’t a representation of the rest of the country. Just because the people around you aren’t aware of who she is, doesn’t mean the same applies globally

Religion is a product to sell.

Miracle
1 hour ago, GagaFace said:

Do you think Azerbaijan can be taken as a sample size of the world?

GagaFace
1 minute ago, Cruzifix said:

Sis, that second statement is ridiculous. It’s not different than calling you dude. It’s an endearing term used regardless of gender or sexual orientation. 

P.S. your country isn’t a representation of the rest of the country. Just because the people around you aren’t aware of who she is, doesn’t mean the same applies globally

That was the first time I saw that 'sis' term. What reaction would you wait from me?

GagaFace
1 minute ago, Miracle said:

Do you think Azerbaijan can be taken as a sample size of the world?

Yes :)

GagaFace
1 hour ago, TylerBR97 said:

Under a ****ing rock to make a ridiculous statement like this. Talking as if Gaga didn’t just get like 4 best actress nominations

And you r the rudest one! God bless 

GypsyBabe

Ohhh messy threads are back!!? 

pnGDXo4Jg

p.s. I’m straight to and being called “sis” makes me :diane:

⚯͛

• Admin changed the title to ASIB smashed... not Gaga
  • Zilla locked this topic

Archived