Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

ASIB smashed... not Gaga

GagaFace

Featured Posts

Didymus
5 minutes ago, GagaFace said:

You know we are all part of GP (as u say) but some people not so in music they only know the popular songs. I remember back 2010 every single person talking how weird was gaga attitude or how good her songs. Interestingly shallow also smashed but not everyone talking about it.

Well, that might perfectly be the case in your country but then I don't know how popular soft rock is over there :chica:

In Europe and the States at least (that's where my knowledge ends) the song is very much talked about, is a radio favorite, and is up for some pretty incredible Grammy nominations :shrug: I think the "shock" of it being Gaga isn't as strong as before because most people are vaguely familiar with the fact that she's been singing jazz and country, and were already convinced she could sing.

From where I stand, I've seen most people shocked by how she looked in the movie. No make-up, "regular" face and hair, etc. Relatable.

Anyway, I see where you're going but I really don't agree. The song simply wouldn't have been so popular if what you're saying is true.

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BabylonHooker

you don't need to bully him like this. He seems like a nice guy. You're the ones who are rude. #Spreadkindness as your Mother Monster said :shrug:

GAGA IS MY LIFELINE

LeJudas
6 hours ago, LetsGetHigh said:

Are sis you sis okay sis? If sis Gaga sis didn't sis make sis such sis a sis good sis album sis the sis song sis wouldn't sis be sis smashing sis. 

So, let's sister not.

e37f3f47-1554-4976-9ec6-4c65f55fe047.gif

GhettoFabulous
1 hour ago, LavenderB said:

you don't need to bully him like this. He seems like a nice guy. You're the ones who are rude. #Spreadkindness as your Mother Monster said :shrug:

No :diane:#SpreadKuntness 

StuckInMyMind

Yall coming for the OP like he’s shading Gaga and you be saying the movie flopped in his country. He’s basically just stating that the movie has done really well but nobody recognises that Gaga is in it. Point blank period exclamation point 

GagaFace
4 minutes ago, Ally the Maine said:

Yall coming for the OP like he’s shading Gaga and you be saying the movie flopped in his country. He’s basically just stating that the movie has done really well but nobody recognises that Gaga is in it. Point blank period exclamation point 

Finally someone understood my opinion. This site is full of mean Gaga fans. that is really sad

StuckInMyMind
3 minutes ago, GagaFace said:

Finally someone understood my opinion. This site is full of mean Gaga fans. that is really sad

You get used to it after being on here almost 10 years 

GagaFace
1 minute ago, Ally the Maine said:

You get used to it after being on here almost 10 years 

Haha.. I will not be here for 10 years. I just came here to spend time with people who love music (not only Gaga)

GagaFace
5 minutes ago, sabatini said:

you're probably just some madonna fan

Hide contents

sis

Hide contents

:ohwell:

I swear the last song of madonna i did listen  was Hung up (or 4 minutes maybe) :spin:

• Admin changed the title to ASIB smashed... not Gaga
  • Zilla locked this topic

Archived