Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Enigma For Rich People

IsraeliUnicorn

Featured Posts

ctherainbow

It’s for people who are close to Vegas and who can afford to get Vegas tickets, just like a show in Paris is for people who are close to Paris and who can afford to get Paris tickets.  I know it sucks for people in other countries that Gaga’s a US-based artist, but there are artists in England and Portugal who I love, but who I’ll never get to see either.  So I sympathize with you, but being shady about Americans and people who can afford it(it’s not ridiculously priced for Vegas) isn’t very Born This Way of you.

I'm talkin' 'bout forever, baby.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
just another gay

By the way, can anyone tell me what was the value of the tickets when it went on sale on day one? thank u

9 hours ago, come to papa said:

By the way, can anyone tell me what was the value of the tickets when it went on sale on day one? thank u

Fanclub presale tickets were mostly around $340 without fees, about $420 all included.

On 12/12/2018 at 10:31 AM, IsraeliUnicorn said:

Guess it is just for the Americans and rich people.

I’m definitely one but not the other. :air:

But seriously, I believe Gaga will bring Enigma to Europe either for a few dates or during some festivals. If that doesn’t happen I highly think she would begin her next tour in Europe to make up for JWT.

1 minute ago, Gagally said:

That streaming live: is that the show? Does not seem likely.

huh?

Signature loading… 👹🖤

bloody g

I agree it's just for rich people but well it is what it is

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

IsraeliUnicorn
On 12/14/2018 at 7:28 PM, Diamonster said:

And americans

your profile says you are :vegas:

it’s way easier to travel in your own country than traveling 10 hours on plane, having to get papers and hotel for longer, plus the insane prices for tickets

I’m so done with people from the US comparing themselves to the rest of us, cuz some show was three hours away or something, they get like 300 dates in every small place of there, when Gaga comes to a country further from there, it’s usually one city, one. Where everyone has to travel to 

Enough said

Suspiria
On 12/15/2018 at 9:21 PM, Douche said:

Fanclub presale tickets were mostly around $340 without fees, about $420 all included.

Whatttt that is insane:air: are US concert tickets usually that expensive? They're usually like £50 - 100 in the UK.

WithEltonJohn

I don’t know what you’re talking about. This show is not for rich people. I bought two tickets and I am now living on the street. :vegas:

16 minutes ago, Suspiria said:

Whatttt that is insane:air: are US concert tickets usually that expensive? They're usually like £50 - 100 in the UK.

Nope, that's fairly expensive. General admission is usually around $100 for example. Depends on the show though.

anybody knows you can conjure anything by the dark of the moon

That J

I paid $680 for 2 tickets to Fleetwood Mac in February. Ticket prices are getting ridiculous. I remember going to Madonna's Drowned World Tour (my first Madge show) and thinking those tickets were super high at $115 a piece. Hell, check out how much P!nk tickets are.  

Everybody is asking for legend prices.  

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

Are you telling me ticket prices for a large touring artist are gonna inflate? :messga: who would’ve known.

Archived