💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Enigma For Rich People

IsraeliUnicorn

Featured Posts

IsraeliUnicorn

I wish I could have the privilege to attend this concert... 

Guess it is just for the Americans and rich people.

That is so expansive. Starting with flights ending with the tickets - that is not fair...

Europeans or others will have to wait until there'll be (if there'll be) a new world tour, and hope it will not be cancelled.

Thank you. 

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
NewUsername

Since I got a presale code in my inbox yesterday, I queued, out of curiosity, to see how much tickets are at the original price and the cheapest I could find were in the back for 100 euros after all the crazy fees were added :vegas: 
I was like "oh well". This makes it a bit easier to accept that probably I won't see a Vegas show (or it should be  one in 2020), given the tickets themselves are already so expensive to start with.

adamsenigma
7 minutes ago, IsraeliUnicorn said:

I wish I could have the privilege to attend this concert... 

Guess it is just for the Americans and rich people.

That is so expansive. Starting with flights ending with the tickets - that is not fair...

Europeans or others will have to wait until there'll be (if there'll be) a new world tour, and hope it will not be cancelled.

Thank you. 

Yeah, I'm from Chile and she wasn't been here since November 2012, but tbh I'm pretty sure she's doing this for health reasons... Tourong can be really challenging for her condition and honestly I think a residency is the best for her rn. 

JazzGa

That's how I feel about all Gaga tours lol. She never toured within local distance of me until JWT. Before that, I was looking at a 4+ hour drive in my rusty truck, then driving 4+ hours back in the middle of the night after a slightly disappointing sober concert (lol just believe me, I am 99% sure a Gaga concert would be way better if drunk) OR renting a hotel to stay at, all of which was not possible for lil ol me. At least I live in the US though, there are plenty of monsters from countries where Gaga will probably never set foot

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with BrianđŸŽș and SteveđŸŽ·

Borislshere

The whole Vegas thing is probably the least excited I've ever been about one of her projects but there's not much we can do.   Just wait it out. 

JazzGa
1 minute ago, Borislshere said:

The whole Vegas thing is probably the least excited I've ever been about one of her projects

For me, this will totally change if she announces a tour DVD! The only Gaga concert I feel like I have attended is The Monster Ball because of its amazing DVD, which I watch a few times a year to this day! :party: 

I think Enigma is going to be her most spectacular show yet, with a bigger stage, more production value, more dancers and entertainers, and more over the top special effects than we have ever seen before! It'll be easier to have a complex production since she doesn't have to move it around. But the question is... WILL US NORMIES GET TO SEE IT ALL? :giveup:

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with BrianđŸŽș and SteveđŸŽ·

Borislshere
1 minute ago, Satans Ex Wife said:

For me, this will totally change if she announces a tour DVD! The only Gaga concert I feel like I have attended is The Monster Ball because of its amazing DVD, which I watch a few times a year to this day! :party: 

I think Enigma is going to be her most spectacular show yet, with a bigger stage, more production value, more dancers and entertainers, and more over the top special effects than we have ever seen before! It'll be easier to have a complex production since she doesn't have to move it around. But the question is... WILL US NORMIES GET TO SEE IT ALL? :giveup:

I'd love a dvd for the show to get released. It does seem like it's going to be her best show it just sucks it's stuck in Vegas. I'm not sure if Vegas residencies ever get released on dvd though :messga:

Motek, don't feel bad about it, this tour is pretty much aimed for the middle class Americans, it's like a deluxe tour and it's ok, she can do it sometimes... she will tour outside of the US later :)

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Gagadonna

I keep hoping she'll embark on a tour if the residency is incredibly successful à la Piece of Me residency/tour :pray:

LordEnigma

I’m glad that I only have a $200 round trip flight to Vegas where I’m from! Hopefully she’ll release a DVD to let all the other monsters see!

imo these vegas shows are better if you watch them on youtube. I'd feel so bad for spending so much money that I wouldn't even enjoy it

I would love to see her too, its such a shame she didn't make it over to Australia during the JWT due to her health, you American monsters are so lucky !

I would love to go back to 2014 and see the Artrave again :kara:

Archived