💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Enigma For Rich People

IsraeliUnicorn

Featured Posts

GypsyVida

Everyone is acting like every single American monster is going to see Enigma. I live on the other side of the country from Las Vegas. I can't afford it either. Please stop making the generalization that all American monsters are seeing it. More than half the US population lives on the opposite coast as Vegas.

Stream COWBOY CARTER

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lady Rah Rah

I'm happy for everyone going to Enigma as I have had the pleasure of seeing Gaga three times so far and am looking to travel in 2020 to see her in Vegas if it is possible for me. Unfortunately most concert tickets nowadays are very expensive even the so-called "cheap seats". I bought Cher tickets yesterday for her tour next year and paid £75 a ticket for the cheapest seats but I am very grateful I got them before the re-sellers did. I think the meet and greet for Enigma is the craziest. 

ARTPOP, you’ll always have my heart.

Sanne Godijn

Lady gaga now just anounced there' will be a live stream on there' website so im going to watch it there

RAMROD
3 hours ago, Douche said:

$3,250 first row. Nice.

Those are resale prices, I'm sure :lmao:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Teal Ambition
9 hours ago, Kimblue said:

The ticket prices are normal for Vegas.

Tea :huntyga: that’s Vegas for you

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

SharkmanthaC
9 hours ago, That J said:

Hear me out...

Some people are older and have worked their butts off to save money in order to travel and do cool things. We shouldnt have to feel bad that we can afford this and others cant. I do think the tickets are a tad too high but it's a production and I wont truly know if it's too high until I see it.

Everyone deserves a vacation and Lord knows I've earned one.  I wish everyone could go but ...I've got my paws up for those who can't!  Xo

I agree.  At this point right now, I cannot afford to go, but hope to save up to be able to go. (I refuse to buy it on a credit card.) . Since I'm in the US, it's a bit cheaper for me, but I'm also on the other side of the country, so it would be several thousand dollars for me (and my husband) to go.  But we are also saving to go on a trip for the (regional) Emmy's, as my husband was nominated. 

8 hours ago, That J said:

Rich is a matter of opinion.  

This as well! My students think I'm rich because I have "fancy pens" and got married in a "big house" (all about perspective).

she/her/hers

1 hour ago, RAMROD said:

Those are resale prices, I'm sure :lmao:

No, they are not. Those are the regular ticket prices for Platinum seats. $3250 first row on November 9.

Born To Slay
6 hours ago, Sanne Godijn said:

Lady gaga now just anounced there' will be a live stream on there' website so im going to watch it there

Source?

Sanne Godijn
1 minute ago, Born To Slay said:

Source?

Check their instagram page or their website www.ladygaganow.com

RAMROD
1 minute ago, Born To Slay said:

Source?

The user meant to say the website LGN, not Gaga herself :giggle:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Born To Slay
1 minute ago, RAMROD said: