Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

For those attending Enigma

Stephen

Featured Posts

3 hours ago, Steve Nasty said:

Like imagine you attend and all the sudden you hear “D-D-D-D” and DITD starts!! :nooo: You’re gonna be so shook!

But if you read online beforehand that she’s gonna perform DITD you will just say “oh wow that’s awesome” and when you go to the show you willl think “DITD is coming up!” But it won’t be that same excitement :messga:

I say this but I’m fully going to look at the set list I think. I can’t resist ****. 

Omg this is such a dilemma :messga: I want to see all the costumes and the stage and everything before and but now I really want to be surprised for the set list    

Bradley
7 hours ago, monster4life231 said:

I avoided spoilers for a year, and then it got cancelled. 

Yes I was actually referring to you when I typed that. I wanted to tag you but I typed monsterforlife intead of monster4life :messga:

12 hours ago, IsraeliUnicorn said:

I wish I could have the privilege to attend this concert... 

Guess it is just for the Americans and rich people.

Europeans will have to wait until there'll be (if there'll be) a new world tour, and hope it will not be cancelled.

Thank you , Gaga. 

How groundbreaking. An American artist performing in America. I could complain about The Spice Girls only performing in the UK, but I don't. Because they're from The UK and have no obligation to travel to America. They sell all the tickets, just like Gaga. 

KatieJudasGaga4

I'm not going to avoid spoilers. My date is on January 19th, but I just love watching the audiences reaction when a song comes up, so.

Smother Em Eh

I’m going on NYE and I want to be completely surprised. So not spoilers for me. I like surprises! 

- I really appreciate you asking tho:triggered:

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

monster4life231
14 hours ago, Kitsch said:

Yes I was actually referring to you when I typed that. I wanted to tag you but I typed monsterforlife intead of monster4life :messga:

:D 

spread peace - #MJInnocent

Archived