💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

For those attending Enigma

Stephen

Featured Posts

Stephen

Are you going to avoid spoilers of the show until your date? Or do you not care? 

I'm still not sure what I want to do :messga: I only need to wait about a month after the show starts but that month will seem like eternity :toofunny:

NewUsername
1 hour ago, Steve Nasty said:

Are you going to avoid spoilers of the show until your date? Or do you not care? 

I'm still not sure what I want to do :messga: I only need to wait about a month after the show starts but that month will seem like eternity :toofunny:

a month? That's not long at all to avoid lots of the show.

Stephen
4 minutes ago, NewUsername said:

a month? That's not long at all to avoid lots of the show.

It’s gonna kill me though 

Bradley

My date is 31st January so I'm avoiding spoilers. One month is really not long at all. There were members who remained spoiler-free for six months for the Joanne World Tour only to find out their show was cancelled.

It's gonna be worth it. When I was buying tickets, I was wondering if I should purchase January or June tickets, and I picked January because at least I could avoid spoilers for that, six months is too long for me.

Bradley

You do have to avoid GGD, and clear your history on Instagram, FB, Twitter, youtube and such so that you don't see recommended contents relating to Enigma.

Teal Ambition

Nah my show is at the end of May, its going to be pretty impossible to avoid spoilers. I dont mind though, I always watch those livestreams from fans, its fun :ladyhaha:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

LadyLuca

I want people who go to Enigma to tell me everything. Im not able to go to vegas nor do I have the money for a ticket ^^´. 

I even hope someone sneeky films the show so I can be part of it. 

For others; Enigma watcher could just warn people in the titel #Spoiler . Im sure there will be a discussion thread

1 hour ago, Steve Nasty said:

No if you never attended a Gaga show.

Yes if you can’t resist the hype or excitement. I seen Gaga on plenty tours but waiting for JWT NYC was difficult for me. You have to go cold turkey and avoid all talk and social media. 

I went to all her shows knowing the setlist and everything and it was amazing. I feel better knowing where to stand and how to get the most of the show. I’m gonna try to stay away from videos but i’ll for sure check the setlist lol

IsraeliUnicorn

I wish I could have the privilege to attend this concert... 

Guess it is just for the Americans and rich people.

Europeans will have to wait until there'll be (if there'll be) a new world tour, and hope it will not be cancelled.

Thank you , Gaga. 

I wasn’t plan on it, but I know a lot of people like to go spoiler free. What’s the benefit of it? Like does it just hype up the anticipation even more? Because if it makes it that much more of an amazing experience may I’ll do it since I only have to wait until 1/19.

Stephen
1 hour ago, Smcgibben said:

I wasn’t plan on it, but I know a lot of people like to go spoiler free. What’s the benefit of it? Like does it just hype up the anticipation even more? Because if it makes it that much more of an amazing experience may I’ll do it since I only have to wait until 1/19.

Like imagine you attend and all the sudden you hear “D-D-D-D” and DITD starts!! :nooo: You’re gonna be so shook!

But if you read online beforehand that she’s gonna perform DITD you will just say “oh wow that’s awesome” and when you go to the show you willl think “DITD is coming up!” But it won’t be that same excitement :messga:

I say this but I’m fully going to look at the set list I think. I can’t resist ****. 

RAMROD

I won't. It doesn't matter to me. It will be as new when I see it in person. It always have with all concerts I've attended. 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

monster4life231
7 hours ago, Kitsch said:

My date is 31st January so I'm avoiding spoilers. One month is really not long at all. There were members who remained spoiler-free for six months for the Joanne World Tour only to find out their show was cancelled.

It's gonna be worth it. When I was buying tickets, I was wondering if I should purchase January or June tickets, and I picked January because at least I could avoid spoilers for that, six months is too long for me.

I avoided spoilers for a year, and then it got cancelled. 

spread peace - #MJInnocent

Archived