Featured Posts

Brie Candy

International Award for Best Lead Actress

Glenn Close – The Wife
Olivia Colman – The Favourite
Toni Collette – Hereditary
Lady Gaga – A Star Is Born
Nicole Kidman – Destroyer

Winners of the 8th AACTA International Awards will be announced Jan. 4 at an exclusive ceremony held at The Mondrian Hotel in Los Angeles.

Souce: https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/lists/australian-academy-cinema-television-arts-2019-nominees-full-list-1168355/item/international-award-best-lead-actor-1168361?utm_source=twitter&utm_source=t.co&utm_medium=referral

androiduser
5 minutes ago, LateToCult said:

Why is Nicole up for an International award in Australia? I thought she was Australian herself?  :messga:

Both Nicole and Toni Collette are indeed Australian, but the category "International Award for Best Actress" refers to acting in a movie filmed outside Australia, so not a local production, but an international one... regardless of the nationality of the nominees.

Brie Candy
9 minutes ago, LateToCult said:

Why is Nicole up for an International award in Australia? I thought she was Australian herself?  :messga:

the category "International Award for Best Actress" refers to acting in a movie filmed outside Australia

bloody g

:nooo:

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

Shipper
3 hours ago, Jakkusan said:

So an Australian award ceremony is being held in LA? Australia sucks (i'm Australian..)

😓That's what I was thinking too.  

But then Gaga might attend if it is held in LA! 

That's a plus!  :vegas:

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

Archived