đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Does Gaga still talk to Lady Starlight?

Smother Em Eh

Featured Posts

Seby Mayuri
12 hours ago, Anisko said:

As I remember fans throw bottles on her in the opening of one of the artrave dates..  Maybe that's why she won't tour with gaga again 

So sad, because she is actually really good in Techno, she got very big in the scene and has gigs in Berghain (Which is like THE Techno club) and also gigs at Boiler Room etc. which are basically the signs of "You made it" in Techno. And so she has her own schedule of gigs :)

Neight Shayde

i'm sure they're still friends. It seems like she's still in contact with everyone of her NY friends.

At this time I feel like she would want to step away from being only known as Gaga's opening act, and hustle more in her own style without any connections to Gaga and her team.

Emigrante
17 hours ago, monketsharona said:

Gaga changes her friends very often so... 

Yeah especially the ones she's friends with since high school :))))

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

27 minutes ago, Seby Mayuri said:

So sad, because she is actually really good in Techno, she got very big in the scene and has gigs in Berghain (Which is like THE Techno club) and also gigs at Boiler Room etc. which are basically the signs of "You made it" in Techno. And so she has her own schedule of gigs :)

I adore lady starlight and i wish she collaborate with gaga someday...  And yeah for me she's extremely talented and i don't care what other fans may think of her 

Archived