💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Does Gaga still talk to Lady Starlight?

Smother Em Eh

Featured Posts

Smother Em Eh

So ever since they reunited at the Monster Ball, LS has appeared at all of Gaga’s other tours. But ever since the Joanne Era started, I don’t see LS around anymore. She sure wasn’t at the JWT. There are numerous amounts of pictures of Lady Starlight with Gaga at the MB, BTWB & ARTRAVE backstages, but didn’t quite see her backstage at the JWT. Gaga used to post pics of her and LS during the TFM & BTW Eras. And she sure doesn’t talk about her anymore either. 

So do you think Gaga is still friends with Lady Starlight? 

Discuss! 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

berlinforme

I'm all here for them being on good terms as long as I don't have to listen to the same beat for 45 minutes at the next concert warm up again :wtfga:

AStarIsBorn21

I’m sure they are. Weird there’s no recent pics of them anymore, but Gaga still meantions Lady Starlight, I think I heard her name pop up in a recent interview. 

I hope they still are, Lady Starlight was a very good creative partner imo, specially in the fame era

Jenina

Lmao I remember seeing a rumor on here back when the JWT was starting that Gaga told Starlight the first date was in Miami so she wouldn't show up :air: 

cool

Lona Delery

well im all here for themstill being friends as long as starlight isnt opening for gaga anymore

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

AStarIsBorn21
13 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Gaga changes her friends very often so... 

Ah yes, that explains why she’s on her friend since 2008’s new album.

I have a vague memory about Starlight having a reason to not open the JWT but I might be wrong

(and the award for the most helpful post ever goes to... Red)

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

During a meet and greet during JWT, someone asked about that and I vaguely remember her saying they were still friends, Starlight was just overseas and very busy. 

I also believe someone asked Starlight that on Twitter and got a similar response. 

We shouldn’t immediately think that just because Gaga doesn’t talk about someone, that they aren’t friends. For like three years this entire site was convinced that she had a falling out with Tara, despite the fact Tara recently said she talks to Gaga all the time. 

27 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Gaga changes her friends very often so... 

Not really. She’s had the same group of friends since grade school, and still hangs out with her friends from the LES 

Seby Mayuri

I bet they are still friends, but Lady Starlight is living in Berlin now and has a lot of gigs in several clubs. So I think thats why they don't meet each other that often anymore. Germany and L.A is kinda far away ;)

JazzGa

I'm sure they are still buddies! I always imagined her appearing in a Grigio Girls music video lmao :laughga: Starlight probably didn't want to tour, or Gaga just decided not to have an opener for one reason or another. Maybe she had a baby or something?

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

As I remember fans throw bottles on her in the opening of one of the artrave dates..  Maybe that's why she won't tour with gaga again 

Archived