💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

"People don’t respect Madonna the way they should"

Queen Bitch

Featured Posts

24 minutes ago, That J said:

YAWN 

Okay, you've done this in a dozen threads about madonna now where you post four or five comments in a row, one right after the other. It's so bizarre. can't you fit everything into one post? and don't you know that by posting so many times you're only pushing the thread up the "hot right now" ranking, making it more likely that more people are going to see it and make jokes at Madonna's expense? I'm genuinely asking, not trying to poke at you or something. I just don't get it.

:oprah:

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
zakariah

I respect madonna for how she goes about creating music, specifically in the 90's because I feel like most of her best work came out of that period of time, but I definitely don't respect her as a person because I really do feel like she's just a mean b!tch at heart. like if MJ could say this about her: 'She is not a nice person' and have madonna still use his name for stories (the band kinds like how she kissed MJ & sh!t) and publicity, then i'm pretty sure i'm not gonna respect her as a person

It's true. Sadly people will acknowledge her success only after she died, like many pop stars. I can understand that's she's disliked on GGD, but out of that, the media and other platforms don't give her any credit and respect

i respect her legacy, she is an icon and i respect that. but... the caricature of herself she's put out these recent years? that i cannot respect

freebit

The reason Madonna is not respected as much say, Beyonce, Prince, Barbra etc., is because she purposely courts controversy and messiness. She could seem untouchable, but she's not about that. During Evita it seemed like she was approaching that sort of profile, but then sometime around Hard Candy it went out the window. Plus, she just has an eternally bratty persona that she lets be known. That's fine, but if she truly wanted to be super respected and looked at as immaculate, she'd adjust her interviews, and not be messy (get rid of the grills), as well as choosing her shade well - as in not bring it out when it makes her look unfavorable, and only do it sparingly, and for funny purposes (like Aretha, Cher and Mariah).

youandi

Ridiculous, these host have just twisted what has happened purely to have something to talk about. So bored of this thing that media are trying to mine :/

Musicisfreedom
2 hours ago, Borislshere said:

respect is earned. Why am i going kiss the feet of someone who’s constantly trashing my fave? Ha. 

Constantly? She has hardly said anything about Gaga in the last few years other than a few comments now and then. But constantly? No way :huntyga:

And Madonna does deserve respect. At least in the way to not use her age, her looks, etc against her. You don't have to like her. But without her the music industry would be much different for women especially.

Bitch I'm Madonna

This is true partially because of ageism and partially, I think more substantially, because she doesn't respect others. She's petty, catty, and mean with little to no provocation. Respect can be attained and also lost. Imo she earned it at one point and has since lost it for her behavior (and I would say this applies to every person/artist). 

LateToCult

The lack of respect also comes from the lack of knowledge of her work. For some reason Madonna’s music isn’t remembered the same way as Michael Jackson or Prince or Whitney or Cher’s music is. It’s weird because she was making hits up until the early 2000’s but people just weren’t interested in keeping her music alive the way they did for some of her contemporaries.

FadMadonsterStan

I lover her music and looks she’s done. But as a person she’s kind of... well that’s just it she’s not kind at all. She’s mean spirited and it doesn’t look cute on a 60 year old person 

Don't go for second best, baby Put your love to the test

3 hours ago, TheFameFatale said:

She is respected, she's just annoying and problematic. She's also bored.

HUGELY (and sadly) true...

RAMROD

Whatever. She did this to herself. Can't blame nobody.

Has she not been bitter, and looking to start shxt, she will also be lifted like other legend. I mean, we never hear Cher being treated this way, nor Dolly Parton, do we??!

It is about time Madonna and her league of shepple fans get a reality check. Like, I was growing up seeing and listening to Madonna cos my Dad followed her and always get her albums and took me to her earlier concerts, he took me to see Blond Ambition and Girlie Show when I was just a kid, and I still remember vividly buying my first Madonna CD after saving up lunch money, which was Immaculate Collection, but even him got turned off by her attitude as of late. While I have already got turned off since 2012. It's not a good look for her, or anyone for that matter, to be acted that way.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived