Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

"People don’t respect Madonna the way they should"

Queen Bitch

Featured Posts

I think it's already very telling and very reflective of Madonna's persona that despite all her achievements - she's an icon in its purest definition - people have to be reminded that "they are not respecting her the way they should be". :shrug:

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
eeaarrllaalloo

It's so ironic that she calls out Gaga for being a "rip off" of her when she also ripped off alot of celeb *cough* Marilyn Monroe *cough*

"By FaR ThE MoSt IrRiTatInG PoSteR oN "ChRoMaTiCa" DisCusSion.

NewYorkCity

her attitude is what made people don't respect her. When you are 30 years into the industry and your album campaigns are about trashing the new it girl, well... also she's been doing mess after mess in music since 2007.

MyQueen

Her last three albums my not be at Madonna standard ( but still better than most) You forget her last three fabolous tours that come out of this albums and they gross almost 1 billion$

Sticky and sweet tour 

giphy.gif

MDNA tour

giphy.gif

Rebel heart tour

tumblr_nvhtxfa54f1u2gzw0o1_500.gif

MyQueen
8 minutes ago, NewYorkCity said:

her attitude is what made people don't respect her. When you are 30 years into the industry and your album campaigns are about trashing the new it girl, well... also she's been doing mess after mess in music since 2007.

You mean Gaga! Like GP cares about this! 

MyQueen
13 minutes ago, DiamondGypsy said:

It's so ironic that she calls out Gaga for being a "rip off" of her when she also ripped off alot of celeb *cough* Marilyn Monroe *cough*

Madonna never rip off Marilyn! She made a tribute to her and stars of the old Hollywood:usrs:

doppelganger

Let me just preface by saying that I'm not a fan of Madonna but here's what I like about her. She's a legend and a trailblazer, an LGBT icon and activist when it wasn't popular to do so, extremely intelligent and charismatic. 

On the flipside, she can be bitter, mean and with a superiority complex (not that i disagree that she's superior to most pop acts) that made her not very endearing. But her flaws don't negate her contribution to the history of pop music. 

NewYorkCity
31 minutes ago, MyQueen said:

You mean Gaga! Like GP cares about this! 

I gave two points, one being Gaga related (which btw is the only reason the GP heard about her from 2011-2014, so yeah) and the music she's been releasing.

That J

I love how people act like they live next door to her.  Shes so mean. Shes so loud. Shes so this and that. 

I'm sure every other artist is a bag of sunshine 24/7.  Lol

#BeKind

Born This Way Foundation is an organization that reaches out to people to bring love and acceptance to this world and stop bullying of all kinds. Check it out! 

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

1 hour ago, MyQueen said:

Her last three albums my not be at Madonna standard ( but still better than most) You forget her last three fabolous tours that come out of this albums and they gross almost 1 billion$ticky and sweet tour 

giphy.gif

MDNA tour

giphy.gif

Rebel heart tour

tumblr_nvhtxfa54f1u2gzw0o1_500.gif

MDNA tour was amazing it could've outsold if she added several more dates. :excuseu:

DoremonLove
15 hours ago, thierryrreiht said:

She doesn't respect her peers the way she should :poot: 

THIS :ohwell: Tea, as Miss enigma would say:oops:

How can anoyone not love gaga

Queen Bitch
3 minutes ago, DoremonLove said:

THIS :ohwell: Tea, as Miss enigma would say:oops:

It's not like she doesn't respect anyone. There are plenty of artists she respects

Archived