💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Alessia Cara’s album debuts at #71

Lighter

Featured Posts

LordEnigma
19 minutes ago, lifeasgeorge said:

Honestly not surprised, Scars to Your Beautiful was the most payola'd song ever, I don't hear anyone talk about her yet that song was a hit somehow. 

Some people don’t even knowhalf the artists on the radio - they just like the song. Everyone knew the song but not the artist.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:smh: Damn I thought she was like one of the it girls. Like she was on “Stay” and that song by Logic about suicide. What happened?

BYE

RAMROD

I only know her because of Moana song :giggle: Never heard her other songs of her willingly, not interested. And if it airs on radio, I wouldn't know cos her vocals are sounding like every other singer out there right now.

She owe so much to Disney, at least she can be remembered for this when her career turned downward spiral. Though the original/movie version by Auli'i Cravalho will be remembered more, much more :poot:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

DiscoHeaven23

She is prob one of the most bland pop girls of this century.

She needed to spice it up and evolve. She didn't do that artistically or musically. It was all just the same. Aside from her oversized man suit

12 minutes ago, Gagz4Gaga said:

Yasss kween at #71 not everyone has that to their name :huntyga:

Least she wasn't 72nd, that's how you know she's the true QUEEN.:selena:

migamiga
2 hours ago, Tyler Henry said:

Mariah won BNA though :ohwell:

*post 2010 although some of those early 2000s winners haven’t had much longevity either

Lion Heart

JUST

Rihanna-Shocked-Reaction-Gif-At-An-Award

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

freebit

I think her feeling anonymous - which has been typical of the streaming era - really hurt her. Her songs were bigger than herself. 

Archived