Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Fans on Stage at Enigma?

SharkmanthaC

Featured Posts

SharkmanthaC

I have been watching videos of Gaga's tours in the past. (I've never been to one.)

I know she has a history of bringing fans on stage, from watching BTWB to the Joanne tour, it seems she does less of it now, but still does it to some extent. It seems now there is more direct picking of fans, such as the video I found of her bringing Owen on stage. When watching BTWB tour she just seems to pick random people out to go onstage or backstage.  Is it also strange that I wonder what happens to some people once they are brought on stage. Like, I'd like to know if this girl is a little monster still.

But my real question is - Do you think she will still bring fans on stage at Enigma? Do you think it would be like what she has done more recently with certain fans, not just random fans? Thoughts?

she/her/hers

adamsenigma

I don't think so and I don't want her to :huntyga: I mean the stage is big but the venue is small and it would look a bit messy I don't know why 

TimisaMonster

I dont think this will be that kind of "carefree" show especially since there is already a pricey M&G purchase available...

It would end up in a lot of complaints...

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

SharkmanthaC
7 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

I dont think this will be that kind of "carefree" show especially since there is already a pricey M&G purchase available...

It would end up in a lot of complaints...

I considered that too.  From what I've seen the meet and greets are different from what they used to be as well.  Now you get a group photo, can't touch Gaga and all electronics are put away before going into just a room where you get to ask Gaga questions. Seems they were more of an actual meet Gaga on previous tours. But I can understand the change too.

Were meet & greets available for BTWB? I wonder what the cost was in comparison.

she/her/hers

I doubt this will happen. That’s why MGM and Gaga want you to purchase the M&G. Unless you catch her outside for free.  

Billy Martin
50 minutes ago, KING said:

I doubt this will happen. That’s why MGM and Gaga want you to purchase the M&G. Unless you catch her outside for free.  

exactly what I was going to say

Billy Martin

BTWB M&Gs were free if I remember correctly. Wish these were similar times but alas, she will never do that again

• 2 weeks later...
tylertremallose
On 12/9/2018 at 11:12 PM, KING said:

britney always had someone on stage every night for her vegas show and she still charged for meet and greets, although not sure how they decided who to bring on stage as it was always someone new every night. 

perhaps gaga will do the same and they might sit at the piano with her or something. 

Joshie S
37 minutes ago, sagybp said:

I doubt they will bring fans on stage for Enigma

Yeah same. I think the show will be so high energy (ala JWT) that there just won't be time or space to fit a fan coming on stage.

But who knows. Knowing Gaga she will find a way to end up having to read fan letters or inevitably bring someone on stage.

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥

Archived