No One Danced Like Janet...until DUA

DiscoHeaven23

Featured Posts

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PostMalone
1 minute ago, sampool said:

And you have singers (Katy, Rihanna, Britney, Kesha..etc.) who can't hold a note to save their lives, but here we are. 

sesitue.gif

True. But they have stage presence. Well, Britney used to.. Kesha is ok.

well we all been knew that dua is kinda bad live though, even lorde's dancing is better

... and now i just sit in silence.

8 minutes ago, sampool said:

And you have "singers" (Katy, Rihanna, Britney, Kesha..etc.) who can't hold a note to save their lives, but here we are. 

sesitue.gif

Don’t include Kesha in this amalgamation of mediocrity. Rihanna excluded because bad bitch but Miss Sebert HAS the pipes... slanderous tbh

fragment-fragment--bul-uh...scab-uh..fragment-foot, bullet fragment foot bich!

TimisaMonster

The "lazy" trend is not only affecting vocals I see... :awkney:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

sampool
5 minutes ago, good said:

Don’t include Kesha in this amalgamation of mediocrity. Rihanna excluded because bad bitch but Miss Sebert HAS the pipes... slanderous tbh

In that case we’d exclude Dua because she’s the only current pop girl who’s serving bops. 

Y'all gotta give her credit for trying though... I find this better than her standing still through it all 

lastfm - https://tinyurl.com/4x28kakr⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀steam - https://tinyurl.com/mbyp5as5

JusKeepBreathin
48 minutes ago, Lighter said:

this being stated. The double standards put on women in the industry is sickening. Y’all wouldn’t bat an eye on Shawn or Bieber if they just lay down on a stage while music is playing.

I disagree. Sia has better stage presence than alot of people that can dance. What I don't get is people who can't dance getting on stage and trying to dance. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

She needs to make music that gets her in the grove cause she's gonna go no where as a dancer :ladyhaha:

freebit

She needs simpler choreography - even just a cute 1,2 step and some armography it would be much better than trying to get her to do whatever that was. :smh:

Young artist today are so lazy tbh... whats the point of bops if you dont have will and energy to epxres that song live ...

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Archived