đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What's wrong morally on Lady Gaga's Judas?

GagaExGaga

Featured Posts

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sassy McSass

I’m saddened by a few of the answers here. Can’t we just respect each other differences? I’m not talking about those people who wanted Gaga to vanush or claimed she was a satanist. But we cannot stereotype all Christians ( namely in this case catholics) as simple minded and ignorant people.

If you want one more answer, I think for some Christians  it must have felt like “here’s me making fun of everything you believe”. It could easily be interpreted as disrespectful. Others should respect that, even if they do not agree, as long as the religious person also respects freedom of speech and the right Gaga has to express herself. Defending her for making that mv while also dismissing the fact that some people felt offended but did not wanted to start a fight (again, I said that because of the generalization) by it seems a little off.

Not all Christians are people who hate other different people and opinions. I am a catholic (probably because I was raised to be one) but I do not agree with everything the chrurch says. “Love the others the way you love youtself” is what it says in the Bible (sorry if that’s wrong, english is not my first language). I try to live by that and that is why I d not agree that others in my religion want to exclude people who are not cookie cutted cis. 

So, what I’m saying is, people who made a fuss about the video instead of just not agreeing with it but respecting Gaga are wrong. But, please, let’s not blame or dismiss an entire religion for them because then what is the difference between these two groups? I hope I didn’t express myself the wrong way, because I write this with nothing but love (including my love for Gaga :heart:).

I’ll keep looking for Wonderland

That J
3 minutes ago, Sassy McSass said:

I’m saddened by a few of the answers here. Can’t we just respect each other differences? I’m not talking about those people who wanted Gaga to vanush or claimed she was a satanist. But we cannot stereotype all Christians ( namely in this case catholics) as simple minded and ignorant people.

If you want one more answer, I think for some Christians  it must have felt like “here’s me making fun of everything you believe”. It could easily be interpreted as disrespectful. Others should respect that, even if they do not agree, as long as the religious person also respects freedom of speech and the right Gaga has to express herself. Defending her for making that mv while also dismissing the fact that some people felt offended but did not wanted to start a fight (again, I said that because of the generalization) by it seems a little off.

Not all Christians are people who hate other different people and opinions. I am a catholic (probably because I was raised to be one) but I do not agree with everything the chrurch says. “Love the others the way you love youtself” is what it says in the Bible (sorry if that’s wrong, english is not my first language). I try to live by that and that is why I d not agree that others in my religion want to exclude people who are not cookie cutted cis. 

So, what I’m saying is, people who made a fuss about the video instead of just not agreeing with it but respecting Gaga are wrong. But, please, let’s not blame or dismiss an entire religion for them because then what is the difference between these two groups? I hope I didn’t express myself the wrong way, because I write this with nothing but love (including my love for Gaga :heart:).

I'm a believer and I've had to make the choice to not let everything I read hurt my spirit. I appreciate your post! 

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

ShayCristoforo

Judas is seen as the betrayer. But Jesus forgave Judas. Yet Catholics still think that Judas = the worst lol. There's a lot of messiness with the church. 

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

That J
1 hour ago, ShayCristoforo said:

Judas is seen as the betrayer. But Jesus forgave Judas. Yet Catholics still think that Judas = the worst lol. There's a lot of messiness with the church. 

This really does bring up some bigger issues than the video.  

As a believer, I choose not to go to church. I study and feel and pray and such but I feel it's all personal so nobody can preach to or at me when I control how I view it. 

Good post by the way! 

DelusionalGaga

I really don't want to be the person to call BS but come on. You wanna tell me you're attending some sorts of class where you got assigned a Lady Gaga song by the teacher and you're supposed to write an essay why it's morally wrong? Where are going to school? A nunnery? Conversion camp? 

tenor.gif

TimisaMonster

Gaga made Jesus black...:reductive:

Stream my new single, đź’ś"Heartbeat"đź’ś, on Spotify!

That J
30 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

Gaga made Jesus black...:reductive:

:huntyga:

Archived