💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Who should open the Grammy's this year?

Chickens in Malibu

Featured Posts

zakariah

hmm, it's pretty hard to tell if gaga would even accept the offer to perform tbh, because if she does it's obviously gonna be Shallow, BUT we all know that bradley won't perform it at the FREAKING GRAMMY AWARDS WHERE HE'LL BE JUDGED BY THE INDUSTRY'S BEST MUSICIANS LOL, so I think she might just bail the grammys & just go straight to the BAFTAs

Spoiler

it'll be so sad for us if she does win SOTY and we don't get to watch her speech live though :selena:

zakariah

personal opinion: janelle monae should open with a medley of Make Me Feel, I Like That & PYNK

who's probably gonna open: childish gamino with TIA, or kendrick & SZA with ATS

Doncho

"expected to win SoTY and/or RoTY" Are you serious? :triggered: Lower your expectations please. Those are 2 of the most important categories (after album of the year) and Gaga has never won them before, not even with Poker Face. I have faith in Shallow but we dont need meltdowns

Doncho
21 minutes ago, Aquarius said:

hmm, it's pretty hard to tell if gaga would even accept the offer to perform tbh, because if she does it's obviously gonna be Shallow, BUT we all know that bradley won't perform it at the FREAKING GRAMMY AWARDS WHERE HE'LL BE JUDGED BY THE INDUSTRY'S BEST MUSICIANS LOL, so I think she might just bail the grammys & just go straight to the BAFTAs

Hide contents

it'll be so sad for us if she does win SOTY and we don't get to watch her speech live though :selena:

I get this, but Gaga could perform ARUTW to give it some promo, and saving Shallow for the Oscars. Im sure she will attend, she has 5 nominations. Not like a best actress BAFTA is confirmed or anything. She has better chances at the Grammys

zakariah
11 minutes ago, Doncho said:

I get this, but Gaga could perform ARUTW to give it some promo, and saving Shallow for the Oscars. Im sure she will attend, she has 5 nominations. Not like a best actress BAFTA is confirmed or anything. She has better chances at the Grammys

now that I think about it, yah that’s true, SZA performed Broken Clocks last year and it wasn’t one of her nominated songs so I guess she could perform either ARUTW or INLA

Archived