Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Studio Version of Shallow May Be Released

Vitleysingur

Featured Posts

Release every version you have you cowards!! :grr: (Maybe as a Japanese exclusive? Maybe next week?)

That was a lovely interview. I love that Mark has that burglar meme memorized, he's so sweet :ladyhaha:

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Plymouthgaga

Guys, not looking to fall out with anyone.. I’m a DJ that subscribes to a digital promo company that sends me at least 30 digital lossless files a day... I will not share any of them , just putting it out there that the studio version of Shallow was sent to us and previously alternate lyric of PI was also issued to us, so it has been released though only as a promo. I’m hoping the studio mix of ARUTW will be promo’d.. we’ll see!.. peace!

NewUsername
7 minutes ago, Plymouthgaga said:

Guys, not looking to fall out with anyone.. I’m a DJ that subscribes to a digital promo company that sends me at least 30 digital lossless files a day... I will not share any of them , just putting it out there that the studio version of Shallow was sent to us and previously alternate lyric of PI was also issued to us, so it has been released though only as a promo. I’m hoping the studio mix of ARUTW will be promo’d.. we’ll see!.. peace!

which one? That way we can also subscribe :vegas: 

Plymouthgaga
1 minute ago, NewUsername said:

which one? That way we can also subscribe :vegas: 

Lol you need to be a bonafide licenced DJ 

Der Meister
15 minutes ago, Plymouthgaga said:

My mom works at Netflix and she has all the unreleased versions and I might leak it  :laughga:

This better be in blu ray release along with other asib early demos 

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

1 hour ago, Plymouthgaga said:

I have had a lossless version of the studio version of Shallow for at least a month now, it got sent to me via a promotion company, clean opening and end and no applause... so it definitely exists but was for promotion only... I also have the Perfect Illusion with radio friendly lyrics... i.e no ‘high like amphetamine’ changed to ‘high like I’m falling free’... some interesting promos around, I will not share it though as could lose my license and it’s morally wrong.. but just to confirm it DOES exist..

Is it the falsetto version or the trailer version?

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

Plymouthgaga

No difference in vocals..only difference I can hear is no crowd and just cold guitar opening and ending...

Possibly, it's the one that's so blatantly in the movie already, ahem!...

Spoiler

the version she played on her last show, maybe it's a sneak peak of what it could've sounded like :trollga:

monsterdino

“Do your Gaga [stuff] and play with the words.” And she came up with “In the sha-ha, sha-ha-ha-low.”

:deadbanana:

also maybe the studio version of Shallow is what's coming on Dec 11

DanceInTheDark
1 hour ago, Plymouthgaga said:

No difference in vocals..only difference I can hear is no crowd and just cold guitar opening and ending...

Dont try to be super exclusive, it's even on Spotify. 

soundcloud.com/brooklyn-nights

Archived