šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Studio Version of Shallow May Be Released

Vitleysingur

Featured Posts

GAGA BOBBY WE KNOW U READ GGD PLEASE RELEASE THIS :giveup:

There could be a 1000 doves in the sky...

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow. Just Wow. Great interview. Another gift for a Saturday morning.

Bradley may have exorcised Jack, but for Gaga....Ā ā€œI guess Allyā€™s still in there.ā€.

Watch As I Dive In

57 minutes ago, Aquarius said:

inb4 they pull a The Greatest Showman soundtrack and re-release the ASIB soundtrack remixed into a 80's pop tunes

Or have Pink sing INLA and Craig David sing Shallow

Plymouthgaga

I have had a lossless version of the studio version of Shallow for at least a month now, it got sent to me via a promotion company, clean opening and end and no applause... so it definitely exists but was for promotion only... I also have the Perfect Illusion with radio friendly lyrics... i.e no ā€˜high like amphetamineā€™ changed to ā€˜high like Iā€™m falling freeā€™... some interesting promos around, I will not share it though as could lose my license and itā€™s morally wrong.. but just to confirm it DOES exist..

PlastiscGuy
2 minutes ago, Plymouthgaga said:

I have had a lossless version of the studio version of Shallow for at least a month now, it got sent to me via a promotion company, clean opening and end and no applause... so it definitely exists but was for promotion only... I also have the Perfect Illusion with radio friendly lyrics... i.e no ā€˜high like amphetamineā€™ changed to ā€˜high like Iā€™m falling freeā€™... some interesting promos around, I will not share it though as could lose my license and itā€™s morally wrong.. but just to confirm it DOES exist..

LMAO everyone have those versions, maybe not in lossless quality but stillĀ :air:

PG.

Judas Oyster

To me it seems probable to release it after some time. That snippet (if it's the same) sounds cool :)

GypsyBabe

December 11th maybe!?!?Ā :tony:

āšÆĶ›

crisTEAne
1 hour ago, monster78619 said:

Ugh I love the way she describes her music sometimes, so poeticĀ :wub:

ikr, both gagz and mark are so articulate. :flutter:Ā ****, i dare say that most of their reflections are more informative and cerebral than those of some of my profs at uni. they could teach a thing or two to, ironically, teachers. :awkney:

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

FfFfFfFF

ASIB songs alternate versions:

- Shallow Studio Version (from the trailer)

- Shallow Studio Version performed at the Forum

- Always Remember Us This Way and Is that Alright? raw takes

- Always Remember Us this Way Pop Version

ASIB ACT 2 here we goĀ :lana:

loathereality
2 hours ago, monster78619 said:

Ugh I love the way she describes her music sometimes, so poeticĀ :wub:

ā€œcum shotā€ says helloĀ 

FfFfFfFF
1 hour ago, monketsharona said:

Yeah I'm sure if it was considered to beĀ released it would have been already for long. Probably even be included to the soundtrack as a bonus track or something like that.

I'm still certain she'll include that version on Enigma shows though

Remixes are released when a song is ending its chart run. Shallow isn't in this positionĀ yet + let's not forget how Joanne Piano Version was a total surprise. More than 1,5 years after Joanne was released and half aĀ year after The Cure.

AStarIsBorn21
41 minutes ago, PlastiscGuy said:

LMAO everyone have those versions, maybe not in losslessļ»æ qualityļ»æ ļ»æbut stillĀ :air:

Thereā€™s a real full studio one everyone has (thatā€™s not the radio edit)? Can you DM a download link? Please.Ā 

AStarIsBorn21
41 minutes ago, Plymouthgaga said:

Good Iā€™m glad you have them in whatever quality you desire...Ā :ohwell:

Iā€™m not quite sure why youā€™re bluffing. If you have lossless versions ofĀ these why say you have them but not leak them? These arenā€™t even that drastically differentĀ of unreleased songs... not sure why youā€™d gloat about having them while no one else does.Ā :laughga:Ā Come tease us when you have the Solo Version, or maybe TEA.Ā :D

Archived