Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

reputation snub faces backlash

Lighter

Featured Posts

Batwings
2 minutes ago, Lighter said:

it’s those aspect

I'm not denying that Taylor is talented. I own most of her albums, and I really like her a lot. But she always gets a million Grammy nominations whenever she releases an album. She's won AOTY twice. I think getting nominated only once for one particular year isn't that huge of a snub.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bradley

I do enjoy this album and I know it's massively successful in terms of commercial performance, but if we are solely talking about quality, it really ain't that Grammy-worthy.

I did expect it to get some nominations, but only because it's an album that spawned a stadium tour. When I first heard the album, I thought the songwriting and vocals aren't really Grammy-level.

Anyway, Taylor Swift fans need to be grateful for a nomination. There are many artists out there who would be grateful to get a Best Pop Vocal Album nomination and would be elated to get in so show some respect and appreciation.

Normally I would say she didn’t deserve it but honestly, it’s the Grammys, deserving a nomination is irrelevant to what ends up getting nominated :madge:

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Haroon

@Lighter please post links in the OP of where media things are talking about it being snubbed, otherwise this isn’t sourced correctly and has to be moved :omg:

It is not one of her strongest records BUT it is definitely stronger than a pretty large amount of nominated albums...she deserved a bit more nominations. 

Vitleysingur
3 hours ago, Lighter said:

it’s those aspect

Pre-reputation:

- Walls of insincerity/ Shifting eyes and vacancy vanished when I saw your face

- Hey, you call me up again just to break me like a promise. / So casually cruel in the name of being honest. / I'm a crumpled up piece of paper lying here

- Big reputation, big reputation / Ooh you and me we got big reputations, ah / And you heard about me, ooh / I got some big enemies

- The world moves on, another day, another drama, drama / But not for me, not for me, all I think about is karma

I always love her but her reputation (minus Getaway Car and Delicate) sucks. :rip:

Dreams of you and me are in the dirt.

21 minutes ago, Lighter said:

it’s those aspect

Let's find better lyrics please because this is not getting the point across and helping Taylor's case :awkney:

Craven Moorecox
2 hours ago, Batwings said:

Oh for Pete Davidson’s sake, most fans are ecstatic if their faves get one nomination. Boohoo, Taylor didn't get nominated in every category this year. They will deal.  :madge:

Fixedt:vegas:

Lighter
34 minutes ago, GagaMyBlood95 said:

It's not a very good album so... Why the backlash? :laughga: 

Because of the other nominated album like cardis

4 hours ago, nicolasrumet said:

Gaga will take home at least 4 Grammy's this year:

Visual Media

Best Pop Duo/MG

RoTY 

and SoTY

Mark my words! NYTimes are already predicting a win for Shallow in SoTY and RoTY, just because of how divided rap vote will be.

x10 Grammy Winner soon! I hope she'll attend and perform. But I'm so happy The Grammy's are acknowledging Gaga's talent unlike other musical awards shows.

She’s not taking home RoTY. Visual media is a lock and pop duo. SoTY is also very possible 

Archived