💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

reputation snub faces backlash

Lighter

Featured Posts

Lighter

This is her only nom

1989 was created because RED lost too lol. So her next might be a huge banger again, that’s a good thing that can come out of this. She’ll be enraged to create a masterpiece 

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sorry but the album don't deserve a nomination, or any other nomination for a song.

And she'll probably win this Grammy anyway..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Ryusei

To be fair Red is actually better than 1989 so the Grammys just got it wrong again :trollga: 

Musery

Lighter
1 minute ago, Ryusei said:

To be fair Red is actually better than 1989 so the Grammys just got it wrong again :trollga: 

Lyrically i guess but mehh

Is there an obligation for her to be nominated for 10 grammys every year? I love her but there are so many artists that are snubbed time and again and no one bats an eye. 

FlopSlurper

I couldn't be as happy as I want to for Gaga's nominations because I was mad at her getting snubbed :selena:

Lextyr97

At least she ****ing got one. Taylor always wins ****ing everything at the Grammys. Give others a chance. Reputation didn’t deserve album of the year imo and that’s coming from someone who loves Rep

Chickens in Malibu

Gaga will take home at least 4 Grammy's this year:

Visual Media

Best Pop Duo/MG

RoTY 

and SoTY

Mark my words! NYTimes are already predicting a win for Shallow in SoTY and RoTY, just because of how divided rap vote will be.

x10 Grammy Winner soon! I hope she'll attend and perform. But I'm so happy The Grammy's are acknowledging Gaga's talent unlike other musical awards shows.

WildAmerican

The Grammy's don't owe her anything. She's one of the luckiest people this century when it comes to Grammy noms and wins, but it's never a guarantee. They simply chose to recognize new people and people who simply have not bee recognized much before (Gaga in the GF for example)

Hardly a backlash. You're just making news up lol. It's just normal reporting that she was expected to be nominated more, but didn't. I don't see a headline or content saying 'Grammys denied Taylor her deserving nominations' :emma:

A Hybrid
23 minutes ago, nicolasrumet said:

RoTY

This will be This Is America

No family’s safe when I sashay

Archived