Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

reputation snub faces backlash

Lighter

Featured Posts

IAmNotHere1997

That album was just not good enough for AOTY. All this backlash is like Adele not winning every category she was nominated to. It's ridiculous.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Regina George
1 minute ago, A Hybrid said:

This will be This Is America

This Is America is plagiarized and i don’t know if they’ll awards the production of that song when it’s basically stolen. 

A Hybrid
1 minute ago, ReginaGeorge said:

This Is America is plagiarized and i don’t know if they’ll awards the production of that song when it’s basically stolen. 

It’s the Grammys :shrug:

No family’s safe when I sashay

Regina George
2 minutes ago, A Hybrid said:

It’s the Grammys :shrug:

:huntyga: Oh well... it’s honestly not even that good... message of the song is good but the song itself is pretty meh IMO

Chickens in Malibu
3 minutes ago, A Hybrid said:

This will be This Is America

No. There are 5 rap nominees in RoTY. They'll split the vote like crazy. Whereas Shallow's only competitor in pop vote is that zedd song :ladyhaha:

Rest assured Shallow is sweeping this year. 

zakariah

I don't see anything wrong with taylor getting only 1 nomination, only swifties are mad about it because they're so used to her conquering the grammys every year :nails:

I, myself am a swiftie btw, but i'm not blinded by my love for taylor, reputation was not it, it's lucky it even got a best pop vocal album nomination imo

Lighter
6 minutes ago, Aquarius said:

I don't see anything wrong with taylor getting only 1 nomination, only swifties are mad about it because they're so used to her conquering the grammys every year :nails:

I, myself am a swiftie btw, but i'm not blinded by my love for taylor, reputation was not it, it's lucky it even got a best pop vocal album nomination imo

I know but Getaway Car and Delicate:messga:

zakariah
1 minute ago, Lighter said:

I know but Getaway Car and Delicate:messga:

those two are my fav from that album too :heart:

but as an overall body of work it can't possibly compare to her past albums :emma:

misunderstood

Was my fav album of 2017 at least it's nominated for 1

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

Andreu

I've seen a lot of tans saying this on social media and it's so annoying, as someone already said above is like they think the Grammy awards owe Taylor something. She's been enough reward by them, she wins want need to need one in some time

Slovakialop

I love  Reputation, even more than 1989, it's one of my favourite albums.

Quality wise is a masterpiece for me, but commercially it was a frontloaded mess.

Batwings

Oh for pete's sake, most fans are ecstatic if their faves get one nomination. Boohoo, Taylor didn't get nominated in every category this year. They will deal.  :madge:

Lighter
29 minutes ago, Batwings said:

Oh for pete's sake, most fans are ecstatic if their faves get one nomination. Boohoo, Taylor didn't get nominated in every category this year. They will deal.  :madge:

it’s those aspect

Archived