💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

VoxLux throws shade at ASIB on Twitter

LateToCult

Featured Posts

Tom Nook

Mess if you go to Indiewire’s Twitter their banner is a scene from A Star Is Born :rip:

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LateToCult
Just now, Gardevoir said:

Mess if you go to Indiewire’s Twitter their banner is a scene from A Star Is Born :rip:

“They switch like [redacted]”

- Nicki Minaj

GhettoFabulous

This is actually gonna do more harm than good tbh like now I have no interest in watching the movie :awkney: because like if the movie were really THAT good they wouldn’t have to shade ASIB every 20 minutes...:awkney::lana:

GypsyBabe

I literally had no clue about this movie before now and have no desire to see it after this shade. 

⚯͛

Batwings

If the only promo your movie can get is from shading a hit movie, then that speaks to your quality.

200.gif

Cut to Gaga’s tweet about how people feel the need to drag Lady Gaga whenever they are promoting something 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Bradley

I'm sure both Natalie Portman and Gaga have immense respect for each other, but whoever that is in charge of Vox Lux's Twitter account is immature as hell, you do not put down another movie (one that is far more acclaimed, commercially successful than the one you're promoting) just to make yours look good.

At first I thought they were just joking when they said 'A Star isn't born. It's made.' and I laughed it off. But this one is blatant disrespect and shade. It only comes off as Vox Lux seeming desperate for attention.

LateToCult
5 minutes ago, jinko said:

They're really coming for ASIB when their "Celeste" can barely sing/perform :toofunny: 

Spoiler

You didn’t hear this from me but “Wrapped Up” kinda slaps. 👀 But it’s definitely not the “anthem of the nation” that they billed it as in the movie  :ladyhaha:

Azor Ahai
1 hour ago, Saeed said:

Dtx5PYvU4AAbgTH.jpg

:excuseu:

They're just trying to milk ASIB similarities to make people wanna watch their movie.

Archived