Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

VoxLux throws shade at ASIB on Twitter

LateToCult

Featured Posts

LateToCult

Looks like they’re bitter about getting 0 nominations at the Golden Globes. They’re really trying it here. :ladyhaha:

They already had to deal with that Natalie/Jessica mess. Do they really want to get on the stans’s bad side too? Who do they think is gonna watch their movie?

Oh, and apparently Natalie Portman’s character calls her fans “little angels.”  :what:

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FrankGutz
9 minutes ago, LateToCult said:

Looks like they’re bitter about getting 0 nominations at the Golden Globes. They’re really trying it here. :ladyhaha:

They already had to deal with that Natalie/Jessica mess. Do they really want to get on the stans’s bad side too? Who do they think is gonna watch their movie?

omg what mess?

MANDY MOORE | LADY GAGA | SOPHIE ELLIS-BEXTOR

Bonkers

I don't know who runs their twitter, but they should delete their account rn tbh.

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

SharkmanthaC

When I saw this preview (at aSIB, no less), I thought wait, they’re basically making a movie about Gaga? I know Natalie said she took inspiration from Gaga, but if you watch some of the scenes it’s like watching Gaga. Maybe they shouldn’t shade a movie that their main character seems to resemble the other main character. Which, this does seem to be a quote from an article. And not one I agree with. But, to each their own. 

she/her/hers

LateToCult
18 minutes ago, Bel Esprit said:

Is Vox Lux seriously based on Gaga or just a loose inspiration? 

It’s like a mix of Gaga, Madonna, and a little Britney. But Natalie Portman says in interviews that the character is her own pop star and not supposed to be modeled after anyone in particular.  :triggered:

They're getting 0 nominations at the critic circles plus Globes, and it doesnt seem this movie is gonna be a commercial success either. Why are they diggingtheirgrave.mp3 ? 

LeJudas

There can be 100 people who weren't nominated and 99 of them don't care but 1 does and that 1 person can ruin an entire films outcome

LateToCult
2 minutes ago, Edible Cloud said:

181208074929994627.png

tenor.gif?itemid=9083311

Who’s gonna be the one person out of 100 to comment something nice. :ladyhaha:

Spoiler

But for real every comment is dragging them Sksdsksd 

Archived