life

Gaga’s promoting Joanne again

iCpro

Featured Posts

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thomas P

2.5 years later and the era is still clawing it’s way back from the coffin :vegas:

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

AStarIsBorn21

She must be so happy this song got a nom. It’s not her fault the Grammys are keeping it alive. :vegas:

shoful

The era that keeps on giving. When will ARTPOP 😭😭

Spoiler

I find it funny ARTPOP ended after like a week yet Joanne got a music video 1.5 years after release 😅

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

Okay, I really didn't know Joanne's name was Joanne Stefani Germanotta ??? :gum: Stefani Joanne.... oh my god. No wonder she really felt a connection with her. She was almost a reincarnation of Joanne (well... through her father I guess?) It's so touching, a brother's love for her sister :diane:

TheLameMonster

I love that she’s doing, sharing her family love. I think family is the most important thing there is and I love her and Natali, they’re so beautiful :hug:

I’m not flawless but I got a diamond heart

Battle 4 Ur Life

I'm very happy for her. she should feel proud of every song on this album. there's not a single bad song. and it's a beautiful narrative. I love Joanne.

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

That J

The Joanne album was such a risk. She was giving out something nobody was doing and then others followed. 

I've always loved the album but it's even better today than it was 2 years ago! 

I was shocked the song was nominated only because it's the kind of song that SHOULD be nominated...

Finally the Grammys woke up! 

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

James Gibson

She must be so happy. With all the ASIB hype she must have thought nobody cared about Joanne anymore.

That's special.

BUT SIS, WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU WERE NOMINATED AT THE BIGGEST CATEGORIES IN MUSIC AWARDS??? THATS TRULY A HUGE MOMENT

AStarIsBorn21
7 minutes ago, WokePop said:

I'm very happy for her. she should feel proud of every song on this album. there's not a single bad song. and it's a beautiful narrative. I love Joanne.

There are no bad ones, just ones that were out of place. :wtfga: I’m looking at you Dancin’ In Circles. :vegas:

That J
Just now, AStarIsBorn21 said:

There are no bad ones, just ones that were out of place. :wtfga: I’m looking you Dancin’ In Circles.

:reductive:

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

BLACKOUTbritney

I don’t know why but I read that first part as one of those emoji stan tweets :rip: 

My dad 🤠 didn’t get to keep his sister 💔😪 but I got to keep mine 😜💃

Archived