Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
news

Shallow nominated for ROTY, SOTY, Pop Duo. Joanne for Pop Solo

Arturo

Featured Posts

Jonathan2244

the nominations are all weird especially Joanne, but have you seen the competition in some of these categories to so random? Surely Gaga is the one to beat in most as she has the biggest name, I think they will do her dirty but she may nab at least a Grammy as she has got 5 nominations on the other hand imagine if she won all five ^_^

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gagaloo911

Congrats Queen, you deserve it so much! 

5 noms with Joanne sneaking one up on us. Who woulda thought! 

I'd kill to see Gaga and Brandi Carlile duet on Grammy night, the two of them signing The Joke would be show stopping.

Jonathanholland
48 minutes ago, derpmonster said:

Then 

Then all they need to do is release a new version of Shallow for 2020 and it'll win along with the soundtrack :gaycat:

Shallow (AAAAAAHHH) (Piano Version) 

Before there was love, there was silence

Holy crap this is amazing. Never would have thought she would get this many. And her good will spilled over to freaking Brandy Carlile to since she was in the movie. Looks like everyone in the music industry went and saw that movie lol.

This is just so much winning to handle lol. It must be SO HARD to be a hater right now. Like even if they wanted to say "oh she got those noms thanks to Bradley..." they can't even say that because Joanne got a solo nod. I swear the haters are being trolled lol.

10 hours ago, TeenIdle said:

We're so getting a FIFTH performance in a row

This was my first thought and then the actual number of 5 hit me

RodeckDanny

YAS GAGA Omg I'm so so happy and I'll sleep so happily! If you ever read this Gaga, thanks for blessing us with your voice and talent.

Listen to my debut pop single 'Want You Bad'! (link on Insta)

StarstruckIllusion

- we ****ing WON. 

- Sad all the Madonnanation troll posts are gone before I could see them and laugh

- LMAO AT JOANNE GETTING NOMED. I laughed w sorrow when she submitted it bc wbk they only award hits. 

- PLEASE let her win at least two, so she can out-Grammy MADonna and her stans. 

Helxig

I really want to see her up on that stage again accepting an award. I'd love to see it happen again. Gaga deserves at least one.

I also can't wait to see her attend the Grammys again.

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

14 minutes ago, Helxig said:

I really want to see her up on that stage again accepting an award. I'd love to see it happen again. Gaga deserves at least one.

I also can't wait to see her attend the Grammys again.

Same, just please no speech lol

doppelganger

I think Gaga's biggest competition for SOTY is Brandi Carlile. For ROTY there's Childish Gambino.  Beck is serious competition for Pop Vocal.

Curunir
13 hours ago, asana15 said:

Major, major movie and music nominations within 24 hours!!!!

Winter of 2019 is ours!

:vegas:

Archived