Apple Music
politics

Belgium political crisis due UN-Migration Pact

Featured Posts

Varys

The Belgian Prime Minister Charles Michel (Francophone liberal) has said that he will see a mandate from parliament to decide Belgium’s position on the UN Migration Pact. Mr Michel is due to attend a meeting with other World Leaders on the pact on Monday. The move came as the largest party in the federal coalition, the Flemish nationalist continued to refuse to back the Pact even if Belgium added so-called “side notes” to it.   

https://www.vrt.be/vrtnws/en/2018/12/05/parliament-to-decide-on-un-migration-pact-future-of-federal-coa/

https://www.politico.eu/article/belgium-charles-michel-to-head-to-parliament-amid-political-crisis-government-un-migration/ 

Cssomeone

I thought UN was the prefix and tried to understand what un-migrant meant :laughga:

OT:

[Insert 'Honey, you've Hot a big storm coming' gif here]

• LMAO 1

hausofcy

I hope they’ll sort things out cause if the government falls we’re ****ed again.

A professor of mine wrote the new companies law book (long overdue) and all her work for 3 years will be for nothing and that’s just a minor issue. Most projects will stop

NewUsername
1 hour ago, hausofcy said:

I hope they’ll sort things out cause if the government falls we’re ****ed again.

A professor of mine wrote the new companies law book (long overdue) and all her work for 3 years will be for nothing and that’s just a minor issue. Most projects will stop

let's see if we can beat the last record of days without a government :vegas: 

• LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 1

Virgin Ryan

Hmmm. They need to learn from Germany tho. There are a lot problems there due to this politic. Frau Merkel :selena:

I think it's good for helping others but you shouldnt destroy your country for it. :saladga:

LoliLux

Oha, a government crisis that is not about the usual French/Dutch language dilemma..?!

Belgium is after Sweden and Germany the most pro-EU pro-unlimited migration pro-no borders nation. It is unlikely that Belgium will not ratify the UN pact.

[this is a test to see whether my sig works]
  • LMAO 1

Florian
5 minutes ago, Virgin Ryan said:

Hmmm. They need to learn from Germany tho. There are a lot problems there due to this politic. Frau Merkel :selena:

I think it's good for helping others but you shouldnt destroy your country for it. :saladga:

Do you know what that Pact is about lmao ?

• Thanks 1

Varys
1 hour ago, Coop said:

The pact is not even legally binding... 

This!!! :applause:

Our gorverment is about to fall 3 months because brexit over a non-binding agreement :saladga:

Edited by Varys