💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why Is The Metallica Performance So Underrated?

sethrb101

Featured Posts

sethrb101

I ask this question because I genuinely think it's one of Gaga's best and truly stands out. She sounds incredible, unlike anything we've ever heard from her, and have yet to hear since. The live airing of this performance was cursed by technical difficulties, but it still worked. And the dress rehearsal shows it at its full potential.

Are there any other lovers of this performance here? :selena:

#Gaga2020

AStarIsBorn21

Because most people on here only like pop music. :messga:

Honestly I think it was great, and I’m mad they teased a collab and she gained all that metal rep from bands like Anthrax and fans but that went no where.

SpamMusubi

I actually really like this performance too! I'm glad I'm not the only one:runhug:

Sushi is my one true passion

FATCAT

Because it got shafted by bad audio problems. I love Gaga's part in the live version, but I'm indifferent to the pre-show version, so it's just in limbo. If there was a combination version of Gaga's live vocals and metallicas pre-show part, I'd be down.

Purr more, hiss less.

RudraCNG

Great, the video is now blocked in my country :saladga: I haven't had this problem with any other Gaga videos, and I remember watching this performance on her channel months ago. Mess.

It was an impressive one, tho. Sadly they had audio problems with Hetfield's mic.

I actually really like watching the live version where the audio messed up because I like seeing them make it work on the fly. It's impressive. And Gaga sounds great of course!

HosedDownGypsy

I love the peroformance but i finde the background dancers just too cringy to enjoy:saladga:

RAIN ON ME

Reginald

:firega: I wish they had professionally recorded a version ft Gaga. It's way better than the album version. 

But honestly the whole album is really good. I didn't know Metallica still had bops! 

BlackSwan Cat & Mouse

Arcanum

Not to mention the camera mess at the end. She made us cringe AF when she uploaded the moth henna thinking it was permanent and eventually the zoom was off. :toofunny:

I Wantth your Love...I Wantth your Love.

Archived