💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

We need to talk about Gaga's face changing

Roronoa

Featured Posts

Shipper

You do know that Gaga also ages and it is natural for faces to change regardless if you do Epione or not.

Her face will change as she becomes older.  She will not look like pokerfaceGa 10 years after. 

If she wants to enhance it with Epione,  it is within her privilege to do so. 

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
codymonster

I agree unfortunately, I hate ANY person using fillers. I know people say "your face, your choice" and I do agree, they can do what they want. I just think, how powerful would it be if celebrities didn't feel the need to puff their face up with stuff. If we could see them age and they could own their natural beauty. It just sucks that someone as talented and beautiful and empowering as Gaga feels the need to succumb to using fillers to make herself look more perfect. I hate that so much, and I wish that wasn't something she fell into. 

Again, her choice, I know. I just wish more celebrities would fight this trend and celebrate real, natural beauty. 

GunninMan

Here we go again with another one of these immensely UNNECESSARY threads about Gaga's face. I honestly do not see the correlation between any single one of you coming at her for her face, and doing so because you're  "concerned". Sounds like complete and utter bullshit to me. These threads and posts about her face are not out of concern, and anyone trying to claim thats what it is is so transparent. And even if it was genuine concern, why on earth do you care what she does to her face? Her face is not yours, your opinion on it does not matter to her, so why are you attempting to continually perpetuate this narrative of concern about her face, when clearly going to Epione is something that she wants to do? I just don't get it, it's honestly comical at this point how the people who post things like this mask their nasty remarks and opinions about her looks with "concern". Get the **** outta here with that bullshit.

iowa cyrus

I know this is random but this youtuber went to the same doctor that Gaga goes to at Epione..i think

she mentions Gaga somewhere in the begging but I forgot which part

GypsyBabe

She has mentioned issues with facial spasms due to severe anxiety and fibromyalgia. I’m sure the botox helps her ability to sing and live. :triggered:

⚯͛

CannaeDrive

Thats quite not your business. You should certainly be more concerned with your own face and the brain behind it.

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas

geopang

We’re allowed to think that Gaga looked better without these excessive fillers. Stop trying to silence people’s opinions because you don’t agree. 

Shes been looking better recently though, thankfully. The cheeks are finally becoming smaller.

JazzGa

We already talked about this a bunch of times, your thread title is a bit dramatic dear

Epione is a joke on this forum. We been knew about her fillers. Her face, her life. No need to get high and mighty about it. 

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

Bel Esprit

Her face changed during BTW/pre-ARTPOP, and it's always in flux due to fillers. Here she looks very much like her old self:

tumblr_pj0t0kQlp21xbrpnro1_500.jpg

JusKeepBreathin

TBH, if a women wants to do plastic surgery or fillers and she's gas the money, she should do whatever makes her happy.

Weirdly enough, I find at this point in time that fillers, Botox and certain cosmetic surgeries are less about changes to the face and more about status. It's like buying a Balenciaga for your face. 

43I8.gif

Gaga can do or not do whatever she wants.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

• Zilla locked this topic

Archived