celeb

E! News shades Madonna, praises Gaga

LMSince2008

Featured Posts

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No lies here Iā€™m afraid.Ā 

I love Madonna, think sheā€™s iconic. But I think sheā€™s clutching at straws here because sheā€™s bitter, she couldnā€™t get the acting accolades when she started acting, and it must BUM her out that the girl who came after her is killing it.Ā 

Im not saying this cause Iā€™m a gaga Stan, And because Iā€™m totally besotted with her but letā€™s be real, Madonna is trying to stay relevant and in my opinion I think Iā€™m some ways it may not be shade, I think maybe she is sort of validating herself?

Madonna was the IT girl until Gaga came along and Madonna to me, seems like a cockwomble; she probably hates the fact sheā€™s not the only pop girl smashing it and pushing boundaries anymore and acts out of jealousy. But maybe her posting that video after all this time and making up etc is just her way of saying ā€œIā€™m still relevant I still inspire, sheā€™s saying what I said 20Ā years ago so I obviously still matterā€

Also tbh if a quote is good then a quote is good? This whole ā€œ100 people in a roomā€ thing is quite broad tbh, in fact I remember telling my ex boyfriend years ago that if he was in a room with 100 rugby players Iā€™d still want him. So yeah think she needs to chill

šŸ™‹šŸ¼ā€ā™‚ļø

Runway

Omg the backlash :rip:Ā 

Ā 

She really thought she was doing something there didnā€™t she :air:Ā 

There can be 100 people on a thread,Ā 99 will support Gaga and just 1 will doĀ mental gymnastics to defend Madonna.Ā 

thierryrreiht

THE HOMOSEXUAL GASP HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I'm fully on the girls side tho... Madonna is not a fine wine...

Thomas P

I love how this is turning out.Ā :ladyhaha:

After all of madonnas other shitty antics, gaga was always draggggedddd to the high heavens, and now Madonna looks like boo boo the foolĀ :derpga:

Ā 

EDIT: I love madonnas music though before I get dragged

Iā€™m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

PunkTheFunk
7 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

The shade on Britney lol

Britney caught in the shade crossfireĀ :deadbanana:

Shipper

20181204_202047.gif

When the truth is hard to swallow.Ā 

šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•

JusKeepBreathin

Ā 

7 minutes ago, PunkTheFunk said:

Britney caught in the shade crossfireĀ :deadbanana:

I don't think the Britney comparison is bad. We still don't have someone who can do a decent Whiney, "I Will Always Love You," cover after about 35 years.Ā 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Iā€™m sorry but itā€™s getting sad for Madonna at this point. Looking back at 2011 I never wouldā€™ve thought that people were going to take Gagaā€™s side and bash MadonnaĀ :vegas:

I guess The Fame didnā€™t work so well for Madonna as it did for GagaĀ :vegas:

Hottie Detector

Archived