Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Beyoncé & Ed Sheeran’s outfit choices spark a debate about gender standards

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Um...no. Beyoncé is Beyoncé, she could come out in jeans and a T-shirt and nobody would f*ckin care cause its Beyonce. And Ed Sheeran is Ed Sheeran, which just means he has no style. Yea we could have a conversation about expectations of women vs men but this seems like a ridiculous stretch to me. People do really love stirring the pot on Twitter whenever they get a chance, they all want their tweets to go viral. Smh 

"Gaga in casual clothes omg what happened to her? she's losing it, she's saying goodbye to her career, this is why we loved her in the first place!!!!!!!!!!"

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Pacify Him

That is so sad and cringy. Sure they’re at the top of their own game, but this is tragic.

Gaga shouldn’t be seen in a scenario like this. I’d rather have her not collab ever again than this .. tragedy.

I’m getting on your nerves

Monster7

Everyone should be able to wear whatever they want.

I don't see the problem honestly, Beyonce likes her outfit y Ed likes his, and I'm fine with both of them

ModernEcstasy

Let’s not worry about what they are wearing. I’m more p*ssed that Beyoncé has performed with Ed and still no performance of Telephone with Gaga. 

Pressed! 

SILENT HILL

There are plenty of female artists who dress similarly to Ed Sheeran, and there are plenty of male artists who dress up extravagantly like Beyonce. Beyonce and Ed Sheeran are very different artists, so why should they have to look like each other on stage if that's not how they want to look? The people who are saying this is a double standard aren't doing their research and are just complaining for the sake of complaining....

Cloudbusting

Beyonce could wear anything and people would love it. Does she have a better fashion sense then ed? yessss But it is not like she was forced to wear that. They can both wear whatever they want!

MaryJaneHolland
2 minutes ago, GhettoFabulous said:

Tea! He looked tacky and messy! Electric chair!:diane: 

RahrahWitch

Um I'm sorry but no. This is completely up to the performer, Beyonce and Gaga both wore Hoodies headlining Coachella.

Beyonce always wears top notch designs and Ed wears average clothes like that since the beggining, this is a reach imo

... and now i just sit in silence.

It’s just decent planning and prep to make sure all the performers on stage are coordinated in their look. This looks sloppy and last minute. 

When you’re on stage, it’s no longer just about the music—the performance is the art. 

Borislshere

Did they not watch their performance? The last thing I was focused on was Ed’s clothes. My god. 

JazzGa

Gene Simmons of the quintessential theatrical costumery rock band KISS once gave a great quote in praise of Gaga and comparing her to the male schlubs of the music industry, and I've never forgotten it. He said something to the effect of "All these modern rockers get up on stage looking like they just rolled around in the garbage, there is no pride in showmanship anymore, except Gaga who is the last true rockstar" 

Ed looks like a schlub in his Walmart jeans and tshirt, but I've gotten WP for dragging Ed before so I'll leave it at that. 

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

Archived