💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Madonna

Lighter

Featured Posts

Guillaume Hamon
16 minutes ago, Illuminati Freak said:

she knew what she was doing when she reposted that thing on Instagram which is sad.Â ï»ż

Yup she knew it would be "madonna shades gaga" in all medias if ever she posted it lol. She knew it would make buzz and it's happening now we heard she pretty much finished her next album. Gaga did the same with her doc when she placed comments on madonna in the trailer to make people watch lmao. That's good marketing.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That J

If anything...

She gave Gaga good marketing. Got all the fans defending her. Madonna no longer needs or wants the world.

I came

I saw

I conquered 

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

FentyGa

she made one joke on her story and y'all are getting pressed. Wow.
Not only is it sad(for y'all, must have no lives outide of this) but it's kinda funny. Seeing people get pressed over a joke.

That J

Go watch Vogue and then watch Alejandro.

Who cares?!?! 

Geez lol.  I love yalls. 

2 hours ago, Guillaume Hamon said:

I placed the specific gaga quote earlier in this tread so I let you check the quote and be the judge.To me, once you read the quote, gaga was very clearly implying that she was doing these things more than Madonna but wasn't saying in any way that Madonna wasn't doing it at all.

Well she’s not doing them more than Madonna, is she? They’re pretty much level.

Biden Harris 2024

It's kinda funny actually. Think of how many millions of phrases and words someone says in 35 years, something IS gonna sound similar... calm down Madonna :trollga:

StrawberryBlond

Madonna is a classic narcissist, that much is true. Thinks a quote so common and universal was invented by herself, regardless of context. I'm glad that the public are no longer jumping on the Gaga hate train and just seeing this pettiness for what it is. Madonna once said in an interview that she wishes the artists who came after her were more grateful of the path she paved for them and this is just another similar case of letting her ego run wild. Self-importance has been her downfall for quite some time.

That J

I love how people talk like they know her. Lol

I guarantee I can go into ANY of ur lives and see shade or desires to be shady. Or misunderstanding.  Or bad moments.

Wheres ur good?  Ain't in this thread. 

#BeKindIsntAPerfectIllusion

That J

I loathe some artists. Find them vile and evil. 

I keep it to myself. Why?  

Cuz I dont really know the person. I don't judge that way.

But then again...I was born this way baby ..

But Express yourselves. 

That J

I dont talk about folks I hate. Yall being too much.  The hate is just....

Like I said dont talk about that other site again.  Yall have done the same today. Its not nice guys.  Xoxo

That J
1 hour ago, Human Nature said:

If your sinking that low please grow up because that is just honestly so immature 

WORRY ABOUT YOURSELVES AND NOT A BLOWN OUT OF PROPORTION FEUD

What's sad is they are doing exactly what they preach against. 

#BeKind. ....   I'm done.  Said my say on this.  Its tired.

Can we go back to what we are all here for and just stop this? 

Judas Society
20 hours ago, Batwings said:

Madonna resents Gaga because Gaga gets critical acclaim for showing her beautiful, luscious puss while Madonna only got negative controversy for doing the same 'cause ain't no one want to look at that used up nannycake. :huntyga:

Well, she did release provocative photography book "SEX" and she looked beautiful in it in the early 90s and got crazy backlash which affected her career until RoL. But it's a really artistic take on sexual liberation which is still interesting to this day. It was ahead of time tbh. So I respected her work. Just not her behaviour in general as a person, a person of experience towards the younger generation, especially towards Gaga tbh. 

Madge needs to stop acting like she's "The Queen" (and even referring to herself that way).

How about she actually just goes back to being creative and iconic, rather than petty and mean?

I love Madonna and so much that she has done, but I really dislike her as a person.

I don't know what her purpose for posting the video, but it just basically screams 'NOTICE ME I DID IT FIRST'

It's not cute. It's sad and petty :huntyga:

If she actually spent her time making GOOD music instead of being shady................. :ohwell:

Archived