Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Madonna

Lighter

Featured Posts

Lighter

I just need to vent out.

We’ve gone through the dark days.

they’ve made up at the MET Gala even went to the after-party TOGETHER.

and now she’s up to this petty shît again as if she’s not fighting for equality and women lifting each other up.. which now comes off... HYPOCRITICAL.

It’s tiring and I can never give her anymore respect from now on. She’s an artist full of herself and can’t stand other’s success. I’m going to shove Gaga’s oscar wins up her face.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Judas Society

I know. Tbh, I respect all the work she has done for the LGBT community, raising awareness for AIDs and not to mention paving the way for female pop superstars. But her behaviour often makes me not want to respect her. The 100 people thing just shows how much personal issues she's had probably from her childhood that made her so negative in a lot of ways. Gaga sees that one person who believed in her, she sees that 1 person who doesn't. Not to mention, the amount of maturity Gaga exhibits from how she admitted about the text about Katy Perry and then subsequently making it right again with Katy (though we do not know how or when they settled their differences, but we know from the support they gave each other with the flowers she sent to Katy and Katy supoorting ASIB) compared to the petty story Madonna posted, I mean, this comes from a mother bringing up 4 kids (which I applaud). God, from my frantic post you know I'm frustrated. I wanna support 2 queens but Madonna keeps making me feel like she's attacking Gaga on purpose which is such a high school thing to do.

Spartacus
26 minutes ago, Lighter said:

I just need to vent out.

We’ve gone through the dark days.

they’ve made up at the MET Gala even went to the after-party TOGETHER.

and now she’s up to this petty shît again as if she’s not fighting for equality and women lifting each other up.. which now comes off... HYPOCRITICAL.

It’s tiring and I can never give her anymore respect from now on. She’s an artist full of herself and can’t stand other’s success. I’m going to shove Gaga’s oscar wins up her face.

And yet that same night Madonna posted the pic of her, Katheryn and Gaga at the MET with the caption "Finally kissing the ring" insinuating that Gaga had finally decided to acknowledge Madonna as the Queen by kissing her ring.

And before the Rebel Farts Hearts try it, yes, that's exactly what Madonna was saying.  Back in the time of King Henry etc, kissing the ring of the King or Queen was considered "a gesture indicating courtesy, politeness, respect, admiration or even devotion by one person" toward the sovereign.

tumblr_phwtja4pV91xmo1c7o1_400.gif

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀™

Lighter
17 minutes ago, Judas Society said:

I know. Tbh, I respect all the work she has done for the LGBT community, raising awareness for AIDs and not to mention paving the way for female pop superstars. But her behaviour often makes me not want to respect her. The 100 people thing just shows how much personal issues she's had probably from her childhood that made her so negative in a lot of ways. Gaga sees that one person who believed in her, she sees that 1 person who doesn't. Not to mention, the amount of maturity Gaga exhibits from how she admitted about the text about Katy Perry and then subsequently making it right again with Katy (though we do not know how or when they settled their differences, but we know from the support they gave each other with the flowers she sent to Katy and Katy supoorting ASIB) compared to the petty story Madonna posted, I mean, this comes from a mother bringing up 4 kids (which I applaud). God, from my frantic post you know I'm frustrated. I wanna support 2 queens but Madonna keeps making me feel like she's attacking Gaga on purpose which is such a high school thing to do.

And she’s freakin 60 lordT:saladga: this is clearly because her movies aren’t even half the acclamation ASIB received. And she’s immature for the reaction. Obvi she got mad but being shady on insta? Girl:spin:

Lighter
3 minutes ago, Spartacus said:

And yet that same night Madonna posted the pic of her, Katheryn and Gaga at the MET with the caption "Finally kissing the ring" insinuating that Gaga had finally decided to acknowledge Madonna as the Queen by kissing her ring.

And before the Rebel Farts Hearts try it, yes, that's exactly what Madonna was saying.  Back in the time of King Henry etc, kissing the ring of the King or Queen was considered "a gesture indicating courtesy, politeness, respect, admiration or even devotion by one person" toward the sovereign.

tumblr_phwtja4pV91xmo1c7o1_400.gif

She’s full of herself and her attitude AIN’T IT. Specially being 60 years old when everyone at that age must’ve already figured out when and where to keep their mouth shut

Batwings

Madonna resents Gaga because Gaga gets critical acclaim for showing her beautiful, luscious puss while Madonna only got negative controversy for doing the same 'cause ain't no one want to look at that used up nannycake. :huntyga:

Bradley
39 minutes ago, PunkTheFunk said:

Madonna resents Gaga because she reminds her too much of herself. 

But Madonna isn't really an acclaimed actress who can belt out vocals that gain standing ovations.

I respect Madonna as an artist but they are really not that similar to each other.

Didymus

She always posts like a mess, and all of her Insta controversies have been blown out of proportion because she never has any bad intentions, come on now.

She's clarified more than enough now that she has nothing against her, and imo she's done nothing to receive criticism now. This is like 1000x less bad than Gaga making that awful "I'm not like Madonna because I write my music and play instruments" comparison :messga:

Musicisfreedom
2 minutes ago, Didymus said:

She always posts like a mess, and all of her Insta controversies have been blown out of proportion because she never has any bad intentions, come on now.

She's clarified more than enough now that she has nothing against her, and imo she's done nothing to receive criticism now. This is like 1000x less bad than Gaga making that awful "I'm not like Madonna because I write my music and play instruments" comparison :messga:

I agree so much :reductive:

Bitch I'm Madonna

Didymus
6 minutes ago, Musicisfreedom said:

I agree so much :reductive:

If that's sarcasm: like I've argued many times, in that very same interview Madonna said Gaga was very talented and that she was not copying her (the editors cut that part out of the video that ultimately went viral). Only when pushed by that interviewer did she admit she did feel like BTW specifically was a rip-off of EY (as did the rest of the world).

That was fundamentally kinder than Gaga putting Nicki and Katy on blast for copying some of her looks (with no convincing evidence) :laughga:

They both benefited from the whole Madonna vs. Gaga controversy so let's stop portraying Gaga as a victim, she's thrown Madonna under the bus quite a few times too now.

But still, I think Madonna had no bad intentions with this, and was definitely not referring to Gaga's movie role or whatever, like why do we think that's on everybody's mind? She's finishing her next solo album, I'd imagine the worst she could've meant with that post is simply that she thinks it's funny people went so far back to trace the similarity. She's always played around with her status as "the queen" but it's stupid to take that **** seriously. She's clarified more than enough that her controversial Insta posts are never that thought out.

Just my opinion.

Archived