💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga in Amsterdam TODAY! 8/20

Alien Tulip

Featured Posts

Alien Tulip

Yes, so? I'm Dutch as well. But I don't speak with an accent, many people thought/think I'm from the UK or Australia ;). Think most of them are/were Dutch.

not sure what you are trying to explain but anyway, these pics were taken in amsterdam today.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Haha this is sooooo true, I was in Utrecht today if she stayed longer in Adam I would go to Adam but sadly she's gone :cry:

Yeah, well the main problem for me not going to Amsterdam was that she probably would have left already, and if she didn't she would've been surrounded by fans.

She looks flawless!! WHY DID SHE COME SO CLOSE TO MY HOME. Im so pressed right now. Im working in Disneyland and Im sure shell go here too when shes in Paris, but Ill be gone again to the Netherlands by then. :cry:

Why is she there?

Yeah anybody knows why? she doesnt have a BTW tour their!!

She looks beautiful! That looks like it's her real hair!!

http://littlemonsters.com/image/50321c36c46c85fa64002fb5

heavyMetalGAGA

so excited for the new era now! she's so smart

knew it was time to change/shake things up a bit :)

Its not really brown its like her BTW Ball hair but just a lil more brown than orange? I want black hair or dark brown hair Gaga but not for POPART era.

high heeled fem

hang on :huh: she wore this outfit yesterday the shorts socks, etc with a megadeath shirt and now............. shes got her megadeath tshirt on backwards look

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fgQVtUtoJeU&feature=youtu.be&t=1m7s

2 days in a row?????

whats going on :wtf: :wtf:

Archived