Die With A Smile Spotify Banner
Die With A Smile Spotify Banner
celeb

Madonna posts her '100 people' video on IG

gag

Featured Posts

Bel Esprit
5 hours ago, Snow said:

See here. This is how you behave in reality. So stop trying to make madonnanation look bad, it's monsters who live up to their name^^

Are monsters the one making fun of Janet's baby and body shaming any woman with a BMI percentage greater than Madonna's? 

XcVh.gif

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bel Esprit

This is what happens in capitalism. No one is ever happy with the achievements they have, they want more and more. And when people see a younger artists achieve something they lash out. 

latina twilight
8 hours ago, LoisLilMonster said:

Madge, I'm a fan, but you're a mess sis :toofunny:

She had to wait for Gaga to achieve global acclaim and popularity to shade her... and she then preaches about sisterhood and even uses it in order to sell her messy MDNA skin products :smh:

The '100 people' thing is clearly an old saying but there can't be anything but a shady intention behind this

I'm a fan too, love her to death, but this is ridiculous and disgusting. Disappointed at Madge, but not surprised.

At this point, after all of the speeches about unity and feminism, she still wants to drag another succesful female who happens to be at the top currently. I know she probably is joking, but sis knows what she's doing.

I thought they had already buried that hatchet at this point, but the queen of pop seems to think otherwise.

"YOU USED TO BE SO KIND, I NEVER KNEW YOU HAD SUCH A DIRRTY MIND".

6 minutes ago, NightOwner said:

I'm a fan too, love her to death, but this is ridiculous and disgusting. Disappointed at Madge, but not surprised.

At this point, after all of the speeches about unity and feminism, she still wants to drag another succesful female who happens to be at the top currently. She knows what she's doing.

I thought they had already buried that hatchet at this point, but the queen of pop seems to think otherwise.

Agreed, Madge's attitude is definitely the problem here. At least it looks like she has deleted that story from her account:smh:

Spartacus

So much for "Madonna has moved on" :ohwell:

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀™

Illuminati Freak

Where exactly is this Instagram post with the shade I cant find it. Can someone screenshot it?

Spartacus

Isn't this guy editor of Italian Vogue or something?  This is why it's hard for me to trust anyone who claims to love Madonna AND Gaga.  The truth of the matter is, when it comes down to it, their true loyalty lies with Madonna.   When it comes to Madonna vs Gaga, if push comes to shove, they'll throw Gaga under the bus every time.

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀™

Spartacus
21 minutes ago, L A D Y G A G said:

I cant see it... 

6 minutes ago, Illuminati Freak said:

Where exactly is this Instagram post with the shade I cant find it. Can someone screenshot it?

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀™

Illuminati Freak

Madonna's not even saying the same quote thou. And people are up in arms over this? :lmao:

Spartacus
2 minutes ago, Illuminati Freak said:

Madonna's not even saying the same quote thou. And people are up in arms over this? :lmao:

People are up in arms because Madonna posted this in her IG stories (clearly as a dig at Gaga). :lolga:

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀™

Spartacus

And to most of those up in this thread defending Madonna talking about "ageism"... why aren't you over at Madonnanation?  Is it cuz most of the members are likely too "old" for you to associate with?  Is that... hypocrisy I smell or? tumblr_phwvfcboZ31xmo1c7o1_75sq.gif

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀™

18 minutes ago, Spartacus said:

And to most of those up in this thread defending Madonna talking about "ageism"... why aren't you over at Madonnanation?  Is it cuz most of the members are likely too "old" for you to associate with?  Is that... hypocrisy I smell or? tumblr_phwvfcboZ31xmo1c7o1_75sq.gif

Ya but m is a living legend at 60 who looks 40. The other members are sexually frustrated 50 yr olds who still live with their mum...

Spartacus
4 minutes ago, Maleficent said:

Ya but m is a living legend at 60 who looks 40. The other members are sexually frustrated 50 yr olds who still live with their mum...

Then Angela Bassett looks what?  Fetal? tumblr_phwvfcboZ31xmo1c7o1_75sq.gif

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀™

1 hour ago, Maleficent said:

Gurl.

• Dominic locked this topic

Archived