Madonna posts her '100 people' video on IG

gag

Featured Posts

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JusKeepBreathin

Madonna's new era. "Tears of a clown named Joanne." ConfirmT

Seriously though why would she post this. I'm pretty sure Gaga hasn't claimed ownership of something so pedestrian. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

1 hour ago, August3 said:

So people aren't allowed to defend their idol? Okay then :madge: I will always defend Madonna against the ageists on this site. I will also (of course) defend Gaga against haters. 

Fact is Madonna has NEVER said or done anything that was wrong, that's why I defend her. But haters will hate, that's the way it is.

What? Excuse me... I stopped being a fan of Madge when she could not be generous enough as an artist to embrace the icon of a new generation.

Madonna has used the Gaga issue for marketing since Born this Way came out. Which world have you been to? Her disrespect towards Gaga has been constant. Have a look at all her interviews... I particularly remember her interview in Graham Norton show here in the UK. Disrespect is an understatement....seriously

Monster in Scotland

PaperGangsta1
16 hours ago, AlotofApollo said:

Evita

Production Budget: $55 million

Worldwide Gross: $141,047,179 

A Star is Born

Production Budget: $36 million

Worldwide Gross: $362,422,436 

thank u, next, Madoner

Evita was released in 1996, hon.

You should be adjusting for inflation, and when that is accounted for, the overall gross of Evita was similar.  Not to mention ticket prices being much higher, and the international movie market has expanded exponentially since then - or that there are literally billions more people in the world since Evita. 

If you want to play that game, the Evita soundtrack went multiplatinum, while a star is born probably will sell a million copies

Chuckles

LIke MADONNA probably not even REMEMBERED that she ever said that if it were not for trolls. And it's not even the same and Gaga has said since the beginning that Madonna was an inspiration. No girl would be where they are if it were not for her efforts and risks. Why does she need to bring a negative light against a colleague though?

PaperGangsta1
17 hours ago, raragaga said:

ew Madonna is so damn petty.. grow tf up.. jealousy isn't cute

How about LM's grow the fk up? Why would the most successful female artist on earth be jealous of someone with a small fraction of her success?

I love how LG (and some of her fans) can be as petty and vindictive as much as they like and get cheered for it and yet Madonna barely says a thing about her (in comparison) and gets labelled "jealous" or "past it".

Case in point: "I play instruments and write my own music, what I do Is different"  - insinuating Madonna doesn't - yet the evidence to suggest otherwise has been well documented over the years.

Or how about when she said: "Maybe Madonna fans can use a microscope on your site to count the fans" - after being exposed by "ohnotheydidn't for using a picture of a sold out gig at a Metallica concert.

or..."I don't want your fking throne"  :wtf:

Not to mention taking shots at other artists like Katy Perry ect....

"Looks like green hair and mechanical horses are the thing now"

"Applause didn't debut at #1, Katy Perry is better than her"

and then there's 15 page threads full of disgusting, ageist, INSULTS of LG fans bashing Madonna for doing something as minor as liking a post by someone else...

The list goes on and on..

Queen Bitch
4 minutes ago, PaperGangsta1 said:

How about LM's grow the fk up? Why would the most successful female artist on earth be jealous of someone with a small fraction of her success?

I love how LG (and some of her fans) can be as petty and vindictive about anyone as much as they like and gets cheered for it and yet Madonna barely says a thing about her (in comparison) and gets labelled "jealous" or "past it".  Case in point "I play instruments and write my own music, what I do Is different"  - insinuating Madonna doesn't - yet the evidence to suggest otherwise has been well documented over the years.

"Maybe Madonna fans can use a microscope on your site to count the fans" - after being exposed by "ohnotheydidn't for using a picture of a sold out gig at a Metallica concert.

"I don't want your fking throne"  :wtf:

and then there's 15 page threads full of disgusting, ageist, INSULTS of LG fans bashing Madonna for doing something as minor as liking a post by someone else...

The list goes on and on...

Finally the one with the real tea arrived:reductive:

PaperGangsta1
16 hours ago, mariomania1234 said:

Sis, Madonna nation IS horrible. The number of disgusting things I've read users call Gaga. They've wished terminal illnesses on her. Called her a **** and bashed her appearance. They actually believe insane conspiracy theories like Joe is part of the mob and is somehow responsible for all of Gaga success. This is only a fraction of the things I've read there.

The site needs to be wiped from the internet. GGD is nowhere near that level of depraved.

I love how some say they're repulsed by Madonnanation and yet have been members for at least a year, eh Maleficent?

Back to the topic of Madonna and the comments about her razzies....it's hilarious how certain people conveniently forget she won a golden globe for Evita... or Gaga actually received a Razzie nom for Machete Kills.

Queen Bitch
3 minutes ago, PaperGangsta1 said:

Either way, what i've been reading on Gagadaily about Madonna (and many others) is far worse than anything on nation... hypocrisy at it's worst. 

Okay, I agree with everything you say except this. I don't know what you have been reading on MadonnaNation, but the worst things on MadonnaNation is far worse than anything here on GagaDaily. Or maybe I am missing something? :triggered:

eeaarrllaalloo

first of all, she didn't invent that saying and second, Lady Gaga has her own version of that saying.
p.s she didn't invent the English language fyi

"By FaR ThE MoSt IrRiTatInG PoSteR oN "ChRoMaTiCa" DisCusSion.

39 minutes ago, PaperGangsta1 said:

I love how LG (and some of her fans) can be as petty and vindictive as much as they like and get cheered for it and yet Madonna barely says a thing about her (in comparison) and gets labelled "jealous" or "past it".

Case in point: "I play instruments and write my own music, what I do Is different"  - insinuating Madonna doesn't - yet the evidence to suggest otherwise has been well documented over the years.

Or how about when she said: "Maybe Madonna fans can use a microscope on your site to count the fans" - after being exposed by "ohnotheydidn't for using a picture of a sold out gig at a Metallica concert.

or..."I don't want your fking throne"  :wtf:

The list goes on and on..

Indeed indeed

ANTI WP
1 hour ago, PaperGangsta1 said:

Evita was released in 1996, hon.

You should be adjusting for inflation, and when that is accounted for, the overall gross of Evita was similar.  Not to mention ticket prices being much higher, and the international movie market has expanded exponentially since then - or that there are literally billions more people in the world since Evita. 

If you want to play that game, the Evita soundtrack went multiplatinum, while a star is born probably will sell a million copies

EVITA'S ADJUSTED NUMBERS

Budget$55 million (equivalent to $85.82 million in 2017)[3]

Box office$141 million (equivalent to $220.01 million in 2017)[3]

Dont do you dare compare asib to evita ...... first of all ...are you even gaga's fan ???

thehanyo
1 minute ago, PaperGangsta1 said:

It's not supposed to be an anti Madonna forum either. (as much as some would like it to be)

You’ve only been a member for a week and all of your posts are about M*****a. I don’t think you’re a Gaga fan. So, like I said...

SnoopyVigorousArrowworm-size_restricted.

Queen Bitch
6 minutes ago, Ashtosh said:

Dont do you dare compare asib to evita

You should be saying that to the one who started the comparison:madge:

• Dominic locked this topic

Archived