Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Katy's Dr. Luke vs Kesha deposition

dit

Featured Posts

Regina George
2 minutes ago, ShockPop said:

Did I say rape? No. Calm yourself down, kid. Re-read what I said and understand what is written before you quote me.

Whatever you said doesn’t make any sense. Not everyone has to have any kind of bad experience with same person. Maybe she was genuinely friends with him. I suggest you don’t assume stuff and don’t call me kid because there is no need for that when you don’t actually know my age. 

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ShockPop
10 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

Whatever you said doesn’t make any sense. Not everyone has to have any kind of bad experience with same person. Maybe she was genuinely friends with him. I suggest you don’t assume stuff and don’t call me kid because there is no need for that when you don’t actually know my age. 

I don't know your age but from your attitude you are lacking in maturity so whether you're a child or not, you're acting like a kid.

What I said made perfect sense. It's not my job to dumb things down for you.

100% of people had bad experiences with him. You honestly think everything with his biggest cash-cow was all rainbows and lollipops? Bull.

Regina George
16 minutes ago, ShockPop said:

I don't know your age but from your attitude you are lacking in maturity so whether you're a child or not, you're acting like a kid.

What I said made perfect sense. It's not my job to dumb things down for you.

100% of people had bad experiences with him. You honestly think everything with his biggest cash-cow was all rainbows and lollipops? Bull.

Oh you just described yourself. I’m not willing to participate in this discussion anymore. I stand by what I said. Thank you, next. 

15 hours ago, ShockPop said:

I feel like she's in denial. Every single person who has worked with him has commented on how much of a piece of shít he is, but here's Katy Perry denying all negativity, a full 180 on everything the whole industry has said about him.

Something is fishy here.

Lol thank you for this. Everyone who's worked with him, from Kelly Clarkson to Avril Lavigne to Pink to Marina, etc... has described him as a self-centered asshole. I'm not buying the whole "I don't recall" thing. Katy didn't want to piss either side off here.

Do you hear that? It's poison.

Archived