💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Ariana broke YouTube

Supersonic

Featured Posts

joannesrats

I truly believe that Ariana is ushering in a pop renaissance and opening the door back up for Gaga and Katy to be back on top with a bunch of hits. It also helps that Gaga is coming off of a huge career high with ASIB and people will eat anything up from her right now

Space Cowboy
10 minutes ago, PhillipBagshaw said:

I truly believe that Ariana is ushering in a pop renaissance and opening the door back up for Gaga and Katy to be back on top with a bunch of hits. It also helps that Gaga is coming off of a huge career high with ASIB and people will eat anything up from her right now

Are you ok? :oprah:

Space Cowboy
2 minutes ago, PhillipBagshaw said:

Yes, why? :oprah:

You said Ariana was opening doors for Gaga?

966dbb89f86f612fcb58a4dde6385c38df88ba63

joannesrats
2 minutes ago, 01Jaime said:

You said Ariana was opening doors for Gaga?

966dbb89f86f612fcb58a4dde6385c38df88ba63

Yes, Ariana right now is opening the door for Gaga. Ariana's music is getting sooo much air play and public hype so female-sung pop music is coming back into the public eye. Gaga obviously set the scene for pop girls back in 2009-11, but it's 7 years later and she hasn't had a big pop anthem in years.

Edit: I also find it slightly hypocritical when you only point out Gaga and not Katy, she has more number ones than Gaga and has had arguably a more successful pop music career based on sales and charting. However, Gaga is indisputably above Perry when it comes to critical acclaim. 

Space Cowboy
1 minute ago, PhillipBagshaw said:

Yes, A Star Is Born is opening the door for Gaga. Shallow is getting sooo much air play and public hype so ASIB music is coming into the public eye.

Fixed :vegas:

joannesrats
1 minute ago, 01Jaime said:

Aight, keep looking at it through your stan glasses instead of actually paying attention to what's happening in the music industry :vegas:

Space Cowboy
Just now, PhillipBagshaw said:

Aight, keep looking at it through your stan glasses instead of actually paying attention to what's happening in the music industry :vegas:

Girl I disagree with you but I’m just trolling. Puss puss :vegas:

adamsenigma
52 minutes ago, 01Jaime said:

Shallow was doing well because of the hype of the movie. If it was a Gaga lead dingle it would have flopped TERRIBLY. Plus, it's not even pop POP. So yeah, since Ariana dropped NTLTC pop has been a bit more present on the charts on this Hip Hop dominated era. 

Space Cowboy
13 minutes ago, adammonroe said:

Shallow was doing well because of the hype of the movie. If it was a Gaga lead dingle it would have flopped TERRIBLY. Plus, it's not even pop POP. So yeah, since Ariana dropped NTLTC pop has been a bit more present on the charts on this Hip Hop dominated era. 

Ok? :oprah:

Archived